Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Santorum (please, don't Google his last name) is the funniest not-Romney yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is old, but I thought it was interesting to see how Santorum basically lied about his PA residence.

http://hillbuzz.org/why-rick-santoru...se-of-it-95754
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• Al Sharpton was inadvertently hilarious the other night when he was talking about Santorum on Bill Maher's stupid show (that I watch faithfully). One guest had described Santorum as 'one of the last not-Romneys standing,' but noted that if he were anything more than the 'flavor of the month,' then the GOP would be conceding the election to Obama. Sharpton then piped in talking about how Santorum is such a distasteful flavor.

Edit: Okay, this might show what I am talking about:

[YOUTUBE]DzzC3PuXlfw[/YOUTUBE]
      Last edited by RobinFinderson; 02-11-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
        Al Sharpton was inadvertently hilarious the other night when he was talking about Santorum on Bill Maher's stupid show (that I watch faithfully). One guest had described Santorum as 'one of the last not-Romneys standing,' but noted that if he were anything more than the 'flavor of the month,' then the GOP would be conceding the election to Obama. Sharpton then piped in talking about how Santorum is such a distasteful flavor.

LOL.

But what if I need something to get the current "bad taste" out of my month?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
          Al Sharpton was inadvertently hilarious the other night when he was talking about Santorum on Bill Maher's stupid show (that I watch faithfully). One guest had described Santorum as 'one of the last not-Romneys standing,' but noted that if he were anything more than the 'flavor of the month,' then the GOP would be conceding the election to Obama. Sharpton then piped in talking about how Santorum is such a distasteful flavor.

just thinking about the word Santorum and flavor makes me want to hurl.
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• Isn't "santorum" (not the proper noun) just a word someone invented as sort of a major prank on Rick Santorum?
            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
            -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
            --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
              Isn't "santorum" (not the proper noun) just a word someone invented as sort of a major prank on Rick Santorum?
              Yes. How much mileage are people here going to get out of that? It is old, not very funny.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Yes. How much mileage are people here going to get out of that? It is old, not very funny.
                Agreed.
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

• http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...er-remarks/?hp

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, I’m asking you. Where are these radical feminists?

SANTORUM: It comes from an elite culture, dictated, again, from academia, dictated, again, from the Hollywood culture and the news media, that says, the only thing that’s affirming, the only thing that really counts is what you do at work. And that goes for men and women. And it’s wrong. It’s wrong to tell that to fathers. It’s wrong to tell that to mothers. And we need to value mothers and fathers spending time with their children much more than we do in America.
                  Looks like Rick reads BKP. It's the flat of academia, feminists, and homosexuals.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...er-remarks/?hp

Looks like Rick reads BKP. It's the flat of academia, feminists, and homosexuals.
                    This is why he will not be the GOP nominee (I hope and pray) and why he'll never be president. Independent voters decide presidential elections and they won't vote for a candidate whose primary issues are social issues.
                    ― W.H. Auden

Comment

• Rick is not down with all your radical individualism.

Rick Santorum made this statement, "One of the criticisms I make is to what I refer to as more of a Libertarianish right. They have this idea that people should be left alone, be able to do whatever they want to, government should keep our taxes down and keep our regulations low, that we shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in the cultural issues. That is not how traditional conservatives view the world. There is no such society that I'm aware of where we've had radical individualism and that it succeeds as a culture."
                      http://www.newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh145.htm
                      Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

• Another reason not to vote for Santorum..

Comment

• Not to take sides with Santorum, but I'm curious where Libertarianism ends and Anarchism begins?
                          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• I hate to add to the Santorum meme but...

[YOUTUBE]OtOcrS6axnE[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                              I hate to add to the Santorum meme but...

[YOUTUBE]OtOcrS6axnE[/YOUTUBE]
                              Dude needs some more money fast. That commercial is an embarrassment.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                Dude needs some more money fast. That commercial is an embarrassment.
                                lol no kidding. Obama deserves to win if Romney can't beat that guy. It is sad and pathetic really.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X