Wet Shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Shaving

I hate shaving. A few years ago I started exploring wet shaving. I recommend it for people with sensitive skin. Anyway, I just experienced a phenomenal shave with some Taylors of Old Bond Street Avocado shave cream. Fantastic stuff, that is.
    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
    - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Not entirely certain what this is, but i find that if I shave immediately after leaving the shower i can shave without any cream. If i wait too long, my skin gets cold and it hurts. I learned this on my mission where shaving cream would cost 25% of my mesada
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
      Not entirely certain what this is, but i find that if I shave immediately after leaving the shower i can shave without any cream. If i wait too long, my skin gets cold and it hurts. I learned this on my mission where shaving cream would cost 25% of my mesada
      I remember you used to say that only real men shave dry.
      what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

Comment

http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=45722
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Bump.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
            Shave immediately before leaving the shower and you definitely don't need any cream. I've been doing it that way for decades.

Comment

I have gotten a shave from barber. Tingling.

Comment

Working...
              X