X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
    A very significant sample size.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      A very significant sample size.
      Yeah, well, your avatar is the only cougar I've ever seen wink.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Who is she, sir? A Utah man she is!
        A Utah man, sir, and will be till she dies! Ki Yi!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well, your avatar is the only cougar I've ever seen wink.
          if you want Cougar's winking you'll probably have to turn off your family filter

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
            if you want Cougar's winking you'll probably have to turn off your family filter
            It's OK with me if they don't.
            “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
            ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

• Apropos of the previous 2 posts in this thread:

‘Cougars’ deemed too risqué for Draper mascot

I hope BYU's BOT doesn't get spooked by this.
              ― W.H. Auden

Comment

Working...
              X