Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,441 to 1,443 of 1443

Thread: Marathon Training Thread

a day late/a dollar short Sullyute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    yeah those are freaking expensive. 100-120 is the most I am willing to pay. Of course I wear a brooks ghost so can usually get them at the end of the season for 1/2 price. When I find them for under $60 I will buy at least 2-3 pair.
    Brooks Ghost is what I use too.
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Sullyute View Post
    Brooks Ghost is what I use too.
    great neutral shoe, good cushioning, nice wide toe box and a narrow heel.

I have tried the Brooks Launch as well, for a little lighter weight shoe, but the Ghost better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    yeah those are freaking expensive. 100-120 is the most I am willing to pay. Of course I wear a brooks ghost so can usually get them at the end of the season for 1/2 price. When I find them for under $60 I will buy at least 2-3 pair.
    Yeah that is usually my range too. To be fair the guy gave me three choices including the ultra boost, and the other two were around 100. I really did like the feel of the ultra boost most.

I had a rest day before my long run tomorrow so or course I decided to go snowboarding for the first time in 7 years. My toes on my left foot were hurting quite a bit so I'm thinking something more is going on besides the shoes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk