THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    Saw a song about Brigham Young being a queer in the comments that was purportedly one of the songs included in the report as a song made up by the OSU band. Why would they have a song about BY?
    It's in the report. They actually have two songs that disparage BYU and her namesake, which makes me grateful that I don't support a school that maligns a prophet. On another note, there's nothing about the Utah Utes. Not notable enough to mock, I guess.

Comment

Saw a song about Brigham Young being a queer in the comments that was purportedly one of the songs included in the report as a song made up by the OSU band. Why would they have a song about BY?
      Duh. Urban Meyer.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        It's in the report. They actually have two songs that disparage BYU and her namesake, which makes me grateful that I don't support a school that maligns a prophet. On another note, there's nothing about the Utah Utes. Not notable enough to mock, I guess.
        Utah should feel super lame about not being mocked. Someday they will get to sit at the big kids table and be mocked like the cool kids.

Comment

Utah should feel super lame about not being mocked. Someday they will get to sit at the big kids table and be mocked like the cool kids.
          They have a long way to go. Besides BYU the other schools mocked included the likes of Texas, USC and Notre Dame.

Comment

• BYU living rent free in Urb's head.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Looks like Urb is using a military theme to motivate the Bucks this season.

Comment

• Urb hanging out with some geared up Buckeye fans.

Comment

• Urb spending time off with the fam.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Urb hanging out with some geared up Buckeye fans.

That's uncanny.

Comment

• Nobody else wants to say it, but many are thinking it. Sorry, YO. I don't think they look much alike at all. Also, they don't really have much in common. One is a brutal dictator who has installed and enforced a shady regime which, despite attempts to cover up or downplay the resulting crimes against humanity, becomes more exposed by the day. The other is a leader of a country in the middle east.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Nobody else wants to say it, but many are thinking it. Sorry, YO. I don't think they look much alike at all. Also, they don't really have much in common. One is a brutal dictator who has installed and enforced a shady regime which, despite attempts to cover up or downplay the resulting crimes against humanity, becomes more exposed by the day. The other is a leader of a country in the middle east.
                        Well played.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• IIRC, Greg Oden didn't punch out women prior to Urban Meyer's hire as head coach of Ohio State.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/c...ence/13711917/

Comment

• Coach Ryan is such a cool guy. Having spoken to him a few times in the past and he is always accommodating when I bring my Wrestling Team to one of the meets this story does not surprise me...

The story of Ammon Butcher:
                            http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...072814aaa.html

Comment

• J.T Barett (Was considered one of the top mobile QB Prospects when he came to Ohio State) looking to step up now that Braxton is out for the year. Kid is a RS Freshman. Out of the state Texas.

Was a little surprised he passed up Cardale Jones (6/5 250 out of Glenville)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...f-in-spotlight

EDIT: The other lingering question is what will Braxton do? He never redshirted so he will have another season. I am pretty sure he is poised to graduate this year as well.
                              Last edited by dabrockster; 08-19-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                EDIT: The other lingering question is what will Braxton do? He never redshirted so he will have another season. I am pretty sure he is poised to graduate this year as well.
                                So he's a free agent. He can go to the draft or transfer away from Urb.

Comment

Working...
                                X