X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    That meme. Lol.

Sheriff sez: irony!
    But he has endured SO MUCH the past decade here!

Comment

• Why is this thread still going?

Comment

• This weekend is the NCAA Wrestling Championships in Cleveland at The Q.

Ohio St. Beat Penn St. For the Big Ten title, but this is when it really matters. They have a tough battle ahead to unseat National Champions PSU and Cael Sanderson.

It’s going to be a fun weekend with my son, several nephews and brothers.

Here is hoping they being back the title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• dabrockster -
          Have any idea on how the Buckeye's QB competition will shake out? There are Husker fans who think Joe Burrow will transfer to Nebraska if Dwayne Harris wins the starting job. Burrow will be graduating in a few weeks and would be free to transfer with two years of eligibility remaining. He has more experience than any of the Nebraska QBs competing for the starting job (a redshirt Freshman and a true Freshman).
          “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
          "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            I hope that embarrassing loss and the eventual flag posting on our field lights a fire in these players. That was horrible playing but more importantly play-calling and decision making from JT.

Man, what a great day. The tailgaters even let me win at Jenga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
              dabrockster -
              Have any idea on how the Buckeye's QB competition will shake out? There are Husker fans who think Joe Burrow will transfer to Nebraska if Dwayne Harris wins the starting job. Burrow will be graduating in a few weeks and would be free to transfer with two years of eligibility remaining. He has more experience than any of the Nebraska QBs competing for the starting job (a redshirt Freshman and a true Freshman).
              I believe it is going to be D Haskins as the starter. And Burroughs will be 2nd string. All decisions by Urban point to this even though he has not made an announcement of the starter.

Truthfully, Burroughs is a guy I like. He is a hard working guy who loves the Buckeyes. He is a Ohio native and would do awesome as the starter too. He has never complained and still has been very professional through all of this. He is same height as D Haskins but is less mobile compared to Haskins which is why I like Haskins along with his arm. Haskins has a rocket of an arm.

If he is not the starter I hope Urban lets him know soon enough to allow him to move quickly but I am concerned that he will not make a decision until the fall which I think is crap. Let him go.. our other backup Tate Martell is likely to do really well and could pass Burroughs due to Urban’s love for mobile QB’s.. I could see him being used in a two QB scenario..

If I am Burroughs, I elect to leave. But he is a diehard Buckeye. So this is a tough decision with the possibility of starting for your dream school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Man, what a great day. The tailgaters even let me win at Jenga.
                Belated Congrats to you. I rooted for you against Georgia as a All SEC CFP was a living nightmare (Exhibit A: My meltdown in some thread I have erased from my memory.), but took the loss of D-Bag Mayfield losing as a secondary win..

Comment

If I am Burroughs, I elect to leave. But he is a diehard Buckeye. So this is a tough decision with the possibility of starting for your dream school.
                  While I realize Joe Burrow has been a loyal player for the Buckeyes and Ohio St. may be his dream school, he probably would warm up to Nebraska very easily. His father and two older brothers all played at Nebraska and his Dad was also on Nebraska's coaching staff when he made the jump back to college coaching from high school.
                  “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”

Comment

• Well. Looks like Burrow is heading elsewhere. I assume Urban gave him the news privately.

I wish him luck wherever he ends up.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...duate-transfer

Comment

• PW: More info that Nebraska May be the place he goes..

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...sfer-118092759

Comment

PW: More info that Nebraska May be the place he goes..

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...sfer-118092759
                        My educated guess is that Burrow will be the starting QB for Nebraska this Fall. However, a true Freshman whom the new head coach recruited and who enrolled early for Spring Ball where he was impressive would then be 2nd string. But that fact is, Nebraska has never started a season with a true Freshman QB. Even the great Tommie Frazier didn't manage that. Will be interesting if Burrow does transfer to Nebraska as I expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                          My educated guess is that Burrow will be the starting QB for Nebraska this Fall. However, a true Freshman whom the new head coach recruited and who enrolled early for Spring Ball where he was impressive would then be 2nd string. But that fact is, Nebraska has never started a season with a true Freshman QB. Even the great Tommie Frazier didn't manage that. Will be interesting if Burrow does transfer to Nebraska as I expect.
                          Shocking move.. he goes with LSU..

Comment

• This thread is getting stale. It feels like the song from Lambchops.

Comment

• The Official OSU and Urban Meyer Era begins now thread

Comment

I still hate Urban and Ohio State, if that makes you feel better.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X