THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    That's hardly a distinguishing characteristic on this platform. Enjoy the Outback Bowl.
    Don’t sell yourself short. You distinguish yourself above the usual suspects.

As for bowl projections. Come on. No matter how much we suck we will either be in the Fiesta or Rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      It was sleeping pills and liquor you dumbfuck..

If you’re going to drop shit in your lameass diss, at least make it factually correct..

Nothing says, "I'm one of you," in the O-H like abusing sleeping pills and booze!
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        Nothing says, "I'm one of you," in the O-H like abusing sleeping pills and booze!
        It also typically leads to the I-O u.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
            It also typically leads to the I-O u.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• OSU can’t hold on to the football and the Huskers are able to take advantage; lead 21-16 on the road at halftime. Fans boo the buckeyes as they run off the field.
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                OSU can’t hold on to the football and the Huskers are able to take advantage; lead 21-16 on the road at halftime. Fans boo the buckeyes as they run off the field.
                Go Huskers!!!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Nebraska has 2 of the stupidest plays I've seen in a long time and they are still leading. Good work Huskers.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/FauxPelini/statu...795720704?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• The Official OSU and Urban Meyer Era begins now thread

This team is going to get throttled my Michigan..

First lost to UM since 2011 is about to happen..

Hell, MSU will is going to pound us next week..

Comment

This team is going to get throttled my Michigan..

First lost to UM since 2011 is about to happen..

Hell, MSU will is going to pound us next week..

You are like Funk when it comes to being a fan.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Bullshit. I have been a diehard fan through the good and bad. This thread is a testament of that win or lose.

The decline of our defense and the recent struggles of our offense is to big to ignore with UM’s stellar defense and how they throttled PSU today is too good to ignore.

Just reality.. I hope they would return to the team that started this season but they seem to just get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            When I clicked on this thread last week, the board took me to my first unread page---a series of posts from brock in 2012. After reading two pages, I was laughing so hard that the girl in the office next to mine came over to ask if everything was okay.

Comment

Bullshit. I have been a diehard fan through the good and bad. This thread is a testament of that win or lose.

The decline of our defense and the recent struggles of our offense is to big to ignore with UM’s stellar defense and how they throttled PSU today is too good to ignore.

Just reality.. I hope they would return to the team that started this season but they seem to just get worse.

case in point
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Ignore the haters, DB!
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X