DB
    6'3"
    180 lbs
    Bedford, Ohio (Bedford)

Michael Thomas
    WR
    6'4"
    205 lbs
    Los Angeles, Calif. (Woodland Hills Taft & FUMA)

Camren Williams
    LB
    6'2"
    215 lbs
    West Roxbury, Mass. (Catholic Memorial)

Armani Reeves
    CB
    5'10"
    185 lbs
    West Roxbury, Mass. (Catholic Memorial)

Blake Thomas
    TE
    6'4"
    245 lbs
    Cleveland, Ohio (St. Ignatius)

Pat Elflein
    OL
    6'3"
    285 lbs
    Pickerington, Ohio (North)

Ricquan Southward
    WR
    6'2"
    190 lbs
    Lakeland, Fla. (Lakeland)

Taylor Decker
    OL
    6'8"
    315 lbs
    Vandalia, Ohio (Butler)

David Perkins
    LB
    6'2"
    220 lbs
    South Bend, Ind. (South Bend Washington)

Warren Ball
    RB
    6'2"
    205 lbs
    Columbus, Ohio (St. Francis DeSales)

Noah Spence
    DE
    6'4"
    245 lbs
    Harrisburg, Pa. (Bishop McDevitt)

Najee Murray
    DB
    5'11"
    172 lbs
    Steubenville, Ohio (Steubenville)

Comment

LOI's Cont.:

Luke Roberts
      LB
      6'2"
      225 lbs
      Lancaster, Ohio (Lancaster)

Tommy Schutt
      DT
      6'3"
      300 lbs
      Glen Ellyn, Ill. (Glenbard)

Frank Epitropoulos
      WR
      6'3"
      197 lbs
      Upper Arlington, Ohio (Upper Arlington)

De'van Bogard
      DB
      6'0"
      175 lbs
      Cleveland, Ohio (Glenville)

Se'von Pittman
      DE
      6'5"
      245 lbs
      Canton, Ohio (McKinley)

TRIFECTA!!! 3 top DL's have signed (Schutte, Pittman, and Washington)
      Last edited by dabrockster; 02-01-2012, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        First of all you need to get your information straight before you start lumping this under Urban or making such a statement that makes you look stupid.

This kid verballed back in August and in reality he was not who tOSU wanted but based on the horrible recruiting year at that time, tOSU gave him an offer (Luke Fickell at the time) and he quickly accepted... THIS kid was part of the class WELL before Urban even was discussed as a replacement and Fickell was still talked about as the possible option. Urban more than likely never would of offered this kid a schollie in the first place.

Second, is he coming to Ohio St.?? Urban found out before the news hit and told him he was not welcome and Roger's coach released a state that he was opening up his options to Ohio University, Bowling Green etc.....

First verballed:
        http://www.ourhonordefend.com/2011/0...oger-lewis.php

Report he was opening up his options (Says it based on Academic but everyone around C-Bus knows why he is actually looking.. Urban took his schollie away):
        http://www.buckeyextra.com/content/s...l-recruit.html

Get your shit straight next time DDD... And don't forget that Glass house you live in (BYU gang rape.. Eric Wright of USC (Rape), Hershel Dennis (Drugged girl who was then gang raped).. I could go on..)
        Oh, no! I feel dumb. So he raped a girl and was arrested and then booted out of the recruiting class by Urb, but wasn't originally contacted by Urb. Glad we cleared that up.

Urb's body count so far:

3 player dismissals
        2 arrests (DUI, rape)

His first season hasn't even started yet. Like I said, this stuff writes itself.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Oh, no! I feel dumb. So he raped a girl and was arrested and then booted out of the recruiting class by Urb, but wasn't originally contacted by Urb. Glad we cleared that up.

Urb's body count so far:

3 player dismissals
          2 arrests (DUI, rape)

His first season hasn't even started yet. Like I said, this stuff writes itself.

Comment

Cont. LOI:

Joey O'Connor
            LB
            6'4"
            295 lbs
            Windsor, Colo. (Windsor)

Jamal Marcus
            LB
            6'2"
            235 lbs
            Durham, N.C. (Hillside)

Nice get for Jamal Marcus.. Wasn't sure if he was going to join... I see him more as a LB role at Ohio St..

ADD:

Kyle Dodson
            6'6"
            Cleveland, Ohio (Cleveland Heights)
            Last edited by dabrockster; 02-01-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Nice Q&A: The talk of him revamping the Offense and Defense entirely and the fact he is now going to play the best players and not red-shirt at all if they are good enough just makes me giddy..:excited::excited:

Q:In your experience, and understanding every player is different, how long does it take players with that talent level to make an impact on the field?

UM: We're going to rotate them right away. We don't redshirt here at Ohio State. We're changing that up. We're going to have the culture out here that there's no redshirting. If you don't play here, it's because you're not good enough. It's not because we're holding you back. We're going to recruit the kind of player where we want them on the field right now. That's the approach we took at Florida, and it's the approach we're going to take here.
              Q: What are the priorities now for you over the next month or so before spring practice begins?

UM: We have a bunch of new coaches, a completely new offensive scheme. So the next month, the priority is to get around our players, get to know them with the new coaches. And No. 2 is to install an offense and defense, and make sure everybody is on the same page, so when we hit March we're up and running.
              Q: What kind of reports have you gotten from strength coach Mickey Marotti on how offseason workouts are going?

UM: Good. But we haven't really hit it hard yet. We've been kind of introduced to our offseason program. I meet with Mickey nonstop. Constant evaluation. But so far, it's mostly just been indoctrination. On Monday, it starts for real.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...ch-urban-meyer

I look forward to the day we RUTS on Wisc. and hear Beliema whine about that too..

Comment

I guess Beliema has been very vocal about Urban and even used words like "illegal" etc and through a hissy fit when Dodson flipped to us. What he fails to understand is that Wisc. was out of it anyway. this came down to Ohio State and USC.

But it didn't stop him from publicly throwing a temper-tantrum. It started to get legs and add to an already frenzied media about Urban and the idea of getting a former SEC coach in the Big 1G..

To futher add fuel Biliema and Urban were speaking today at a Ohio HS Coaches clinic here in Columbus today..

I guess Urban let him know that his bitching wasn't going to stop him and his staff..

Needless to say, be brought it.

Meyer was speaking to a packed house of high school coaches from around the state of Ohio. Also a few college coaches, like Darrell Hazell and Marcus Freeman.

All of Meyer's assistant coaches were sitting up front as he spoke on "performance excellence." I promise you every coach in that place went home with a new idea of how to coach players and get the best from each guy on the roster.

Meyer apparently heard the complaining from Bret Bielema and Mark Dantonio. He had this to say during this morning's clinic:

"You're pissed because we went after a committed guy? Guess what, we got 9 guys who better go do it again," he said motioning to his assistants in the front of the room.

"Do it a little harder next time."

Meyer also said that they passed on an out of state WR "at the last second" because his last step is out of bounds. They want guys who finish hard.
                http://forums.the-ozone.net/messages/291990.html

Passing on the Out of state WR leads many to think he was talking about Neal.. Urban has set his sights on Diggs for sure...

Many blogs messageboards etc have been lit up over the spat now. Specially since Biliema is truly a hypocrite in his attempt to get Urban to back off.. . I love it. I have always hated Biliema and I look forward to the angry Urban unleashing on him next year...

LOL. This cracked me up..
                http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ing/index.html

Comment

Urban already put up next years schedule..

Pay close attention to the last game.. :bringit::bringit::bringit:

Comment

I guess Beliema has been very vocal about Urban and even used words like "illegal" etc and through a hissy fit when Dodson flipped to us. What he fails to understand is that Wisc. was out of it anyway. this came down to Ohio State and USC.

But it didn't stop him from publicly throwing a temper-tantrum. It started to get legs and add to an already frenzied media about Urban and the idea of getting a former SEC coach in the Big 1G..

To futher add fuel Biliema and Urban were speaking today at a Ohio HS Coaches clinic here in Columbus today..

I guess Urban let him know that his bitching wasn't going to stop him and his staff..

http://forums.the-ozone.net/messages/291990.html

Passing on the Out of state WR leads many to think he was talking about Neal.. Urban has set his sights on Diggs for sure...

Many blogs messageboards etc have been lit up over the spat now. Specially since Biliema is truly a hypocrite in his attempt to get Urban to back off.. . I love it. I have always hated Biliema and I look forward to the angry Urban unleashing on him next year...

LOL. This cracked me up..
                    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ing/index.html
                    Michigan State now jumping on the anti-Urb bandwagon. In essence it seems that the coaches are complaining that Urb didn't stop recruiting kids once they committed to a different school. Not sure that argument is going to go anywhere.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...actices-020312
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Utes, we should all adore Pope Urban and also the Tide. We are a part of that history, we have a piece of that Rock. God bless Pope Urban and Alabama.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        Utes, we should all adore Pope Urban and also the Tide. We are a part of that history, we have a piece of that Rock. God bless Pope Urban and Alabama.
                        Pathetic.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Urban already put up next years schedule..

Pay close attention to the last game.. :bringit::bringit::bringit:

There was nothing about Urban Meyer so stupid as that moronic affectation. Glad to see that his insatiable lust for teenage criminals isn't the only thing he hasn't changed.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]YKZXe-24kIw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Interesting interview by Shelley Meyer..

Comment

I used to always root for Ohio State (not because I love the Buckeyes, but because I hated Michigan--blame my Jr. High band teacher, a Wolverine). That all changes now. Hail to the Victors bitches!
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                I used to always root for Ohio State (not because I love the Buckeyes, but because I hated Michigan--blame my Jr. High band teacher, a Wolverine). That all changes now. Hail to the Victors bitches!
                                We didn't want ya anyway.. Good luck with that. This will give woot a reason to why they will lose here on out..

Comment

Working...
                                X