THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    I remember that play. Was on my corner of the end zone where I was sitting. That game was fantastic.. Loud, and fun.. It was a great game.. One of the better ones there.. However, game against Michigan where we won to head off to the NC game against Miami has it beat. That was just crazy electric..
    we must have been sitting in the same general area. I was in that half of the stadium near the goal line and on the side of the stadium to which Stafon scored the TD.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• You really had to steal a win from that SC team
      IMG_8133.jpg
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Urban gets Student Body involved with the chance to race against Dontre Wilson. Kind of cool that Urban did this and how Ohio State Students jumped at the chance..

The guy they interviewed came from some presentation in a class to race.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.s...udent_run.html

Comment

• Comment

• Fire up the Urb Tracker: Roby pleads guilty.....a few days after tweeting his innocence.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...l-draft-042914

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Fire up the Urb Tracker: Roby pleads guilty.....a few days after tweeting his innocence.

So you mean to tell me that people don't tell the truth when faced with being charged with criminal wrong doing? You don't say.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                So you mean to tell me that people don't tell the truth when faced with being charged with criminal wrong doing? You don't say.
                No, that wasn't what I meant to tell you.

sigpic

Comment

No, that wasn't what I meant to tell you.
                  You must have felt so deceived and betrayed to believe his claim of innocence only to find out he was lying.

Comment

You must have felt so deceived and betrayed to believe his claim of innocence only to find out he was lying.
                    I didn't believe his claim, ergo I felt neither deception nor betrayal.

sigpic

Comment

I didn't believe his claim, ergo I felt neither deception nor betrayal.
                      I see you only believe the claims of innocent behavior when it come to stories relayed by high priced call girls.

Comment

I see you only believe the claims of innocent behavior when it come to stories relayed by high priced call girls.
                        I can't recall any stories relayed by high priced call girls in which the high priced call girl claims innocent behavior.

sigpic

Comment

I can't recall any stories relayed by high priced call girls in which the high priced call girl claims innocent behavior.
                          Like you said, you're confused.

Comment

Like you said, you're confused.
                            I said that in the other thread. I am not confused in this thread.

sigpic

Comment

I said that in the other thread. I am not confused in this thread.
                              And you asked me about which topic, to which I replied any topic...so the carry over is warranted.

Comment

Fire up the Urb Tracker: Roby pleads guilty.....a few days after tweeting his innocence.

I was actually in Columbus yesterday. I wanted to throw up everything time I saw tOSU logos. They were everywhere.
                                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Working...
                                X