THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official OSU and Urban Meyer Era begins now thread

I prefer to be hated... Means we are winning more than the rest of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      I prefer to be hated... Means we are winning more than the rest of you.

not necessarily. douchebags like Meyer and his fans like to think its because they win - i guess it makes them feel better. but ultimately people hate meyer because he is just that - a douchebag and a horrible person. the teams or programs i hate in sports, i hate them equally whether they win or lose.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        not necessarily. douchebags like Meyer and his fans like to think its because they win - i guess it makes them feel better. but ultimately people hate meyer because he is just that - a douchebag and a horrible person. the teams or programs i hate in sports, i hate them equally whether they win or lose.
        So I am a douchebag. Cool..

In all of this, what kinda irks me is the loss of what Dwayne Haskins has done as the QB. Last night it was announced he was a Heisman finalist, put on the best number EVER for an Ohio St. QB and he is getting no recognition for this and all the media is talking about is Urban.

Comment

So I am a douchebag. Cool..

In all of this, what kinda irks me is the loss of what Dwayne Haskins has done as the QB. Last night it was announced he was a Heisman finalist, put on the best number EVER for an Ohio St. QB and he is getting no recognition for this and all the media is talking about is Urban.

you might be a douchebag, i don't know you - but that isn't what i meant there, though i may have worded that poorly. if that's how it came across, i'm sorry.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            you might be a douchebag, i don't know you - but that isn't what i meant there, though i may have worded that poorly. if that's how it came across, i'm sorry.
            I can and am a douchebag. I took no offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
              I was going to say that isn't he retiring due to health problems but I'm pretty sure that was what he said at Florida. USC, here he comes.
              https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...583351808?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                I was going to say that isn't he retiring due to health problems but I'm pretty sure that was what he said at Florida.
                That's where this thread started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  That's where this thread started.
                  Could this be the news that brings us a DDD sighting.

News of his firing and rumblings of USC.. that HAS to be pretty tempting..

Comment

• All I know is it looks like it's about time to lock this thread down and close it. The Urban era at OSU is now over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                      All I know is it looks like it's about time to lock this thread down and close it. The Urban era at OSU is now over.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

All I know is it looks like it's about time to lock this thread down and close it. The Urban era at OSU is now over.
                        STFU..

JL: I do think a change in thread title is in order after the Rose Bowl.

Maybe: “The Official End of the Urban Era but Ohio St. will be fine Thread”..

Comment

STFU..

JL: I do think a change in thread title is in order after the Rose Bowl.

Maybe: “The Official End of the Urban Era but Ohio St. will be fine Thread”..

I propose "How long will the next coach of OSU be under contract before we start hearing about NCAA violations?"

Comment

I propose "How long will the next coach of OSU be under contract before we start hearing about NCAA violations?"
                            Ryan Day seems like a pretty stand-up guy. I have not heard of any skeletons.. maybe that is why Gene Smith went safe. Let things die down a little rather than some high end coach.

But.. who the hell knows..

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              tOSU became a little less hateable today.
                              Just like Hitler on the day he shot himself.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• How about: "In the wake of Urban Meyer -- will OSU recover quicker than Florida?"

Comment

Working...
                                X