THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official OSU and Urban Meyer Era begins now thread

Is the timing of this leak an attempt to get some farewell sympathy from the CFP selection committee? Seems like it is.
    Last edited by Donuthole; 12-01-2018, 08:29 AM.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Is the timing of this leak an attempt to get some farewell sympathy from the CFP selection committee? Seems like it is.
      Chicanery by Ohio State? Surely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
        Chicanery by Ohio State? Surely not.
        When Oklahoma loses today and OSU wins, the sympathy won’t be necessary. At which point Urban will stop dodging the questions and will state that he has no plans of stepping down.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Just got back from a wrestling tournament. Started watching the UT vs. OU game when it was tied..

You’re Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

I am excited for the Rose Bowl. It has been a long time for Ohio St. to go to the Rose bowl.

Should be a fun matchup with Washington. I like nothing better than to make sure the PAC 12 knows they are not a P5 conference anymore..

Last edited by dabrockster; 12-02-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

And there it is.. Urban is stepping down.

The article says Ryan Day will be the coach after January 2nd but we will see. Not sure if I believe that but will see what the press conference says..

I like Day and with Urban out of the way, he can coach the offense the way he wants too.

EDITED

http://www.espn.com/college-football...hing-rose-bowl

Last edited by dabrockster; 12-04-2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  And there it is.. Urban is stepping down.

Will be interesting to see what We do. If Ryan Day will be an interim coach next year as part of a year long interview or if they start looking now.

I do not see any big name coach of interest to me right now so I am guessing that is the route they go.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...hing-rose-bowl

Ryan Day is the coach. no interim tag.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• This idea that he is retiring is comical.. I see him landing in the PAC 12 in a year or two..

USC or UCLA

Sunny Cali sounds more appealing..

Comment

This idea that he is retiring is comical.. I see him landing in the PAC 12 in a year or two..

USC or UCLA

Than C-bus? Get out.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

This idea that he is retiring is comical.. I see him landing in the PAC 12 in a year or two..

USC or UCLA

I was going to say that isn't he retiring due to health problems but I'm pretty sure that was what he said at Florida. USC, here he comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Than C-bus? Get out.
                          I know shocking. Ohio St. bejng one of the top 3 programs in the nation (Aside from Bama) I was going out on a limb..

Gene Smith is taking a big gamble on this elevation of Ryan Day. Dude has no ties to Ohio St. and his coaching history leads me to worry he cannot handle this job.

Harbaugh is crying tears of joy today..

Comment

USC or UCLA

He'll take over UCF. More talent out there.

Comment

• tOSU became a little less hateable today.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                tOSU became a lot less hateable today.
                                agreed.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X