• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
      As a fan of another Big Ten team, I'll contibute to "s-bombing this tread into bolivian" by stating that I really don't like Bolivia's flag.
      f*ck off. maybe you dont understand the flag and its history.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        f*ck off. maybe you dont understand the flag and its history.

Comment

• http://www.lostlettermen.com/article...on-fire-photos

Comment

• Where is Urban in those photos? I hope he isn't voiding his contract with his family, that would mean he had to quit coaching Ohio State.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• The Journey: Urban Meyer and Jacob Jarvis

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/jacob_..._snappy_eut26n

Comment

• "I am really shocked that Urban Myer is a lying SOB." Said no one. Ever.

http://no2minutewarning.com/2014/12/...-and-is-wrong/
                Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 12-17-2014, 08:23 AM.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• lol. So Urb is lying about something again??

maybe it is his football practices. Maybe they are so intense and he and his players have adopted the "us against the world" mentality so much that Urb can't flip the switch off the field.

sigpic

Comment

• Ahhh.. JL and DDD providing their weekly diss.. Waiting for YO to chime in to give me the Triple Crown.. I see you chose not to comment on the article above. I know. It's because you only care about the negative..

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      .. I see you chose not to comment on the article above. I know. It's because you only care about the negative..
                      No shit, Sherlock.

Comment

Ahhh.. JL and DDD providing their weekly diss.. Waiting for YO to chime in to give me the Triple Crown.. I see you chose not to comment on the article above. I know. It's because you only care about the negative..
                        You mean the video link you posted? No thanks. Didn't watch it. Last time I viewed one of the videos you linked I watched a girl get a tattoo on her butthole.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          No shit, Sherlock.
                          TRIPPLE CROWN!!!

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          You mean the video link you posted? No thanks. Didn't watch it. Last time I viewed one of the videos you linked I watched a girl get a tattoo on her butthole.
                          Be honest. You watched it but it was positive and had nothing to say because of that..

Comment

TRIPPLE CROWN!!!

Be honest. You watched it but it was positive and had nothing to say because of that..
                            No, I haven't watched it. Honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Speaking of buttholes, remember the episode of Beavis & Butthead where Beavis drinks all of that rootbeer and then goes into crazy-Cornholio mode and talks about Lake Titicaca?

I assume he meant the Bolivian side of the Lake. The Peruvian side is kind of nice (Puno shocked me), but the Bolivian side sucks ass. Just like this thread.
                              "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                              -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

• Originally posted by Solon View Post
                                Speaking of buttholes, remember the episode of Beavis & Butthead where Beavis drinks all of that rootbeer and then goes into crazy-Cornholio mode and talks about Lake Titicaca?

I assume he meant the Bolivian side of the Lake. The Peruvian side is kind of nice (Puno shocked me), but the Bolivian side sucks ass. Just like this thread.
                                esad

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X