THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    The FSU Oregon game is the better first-round matchup. Both Heisman winners going head to head, two potent offenses, one team that scores quickly, another that scores late.

Alabama is going to pound Ohio State, won't be as good a game.
    Thank you. Our chances have just gotten a little better now that you have once again predicted a Ohio St. Pounding..

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Urban and the Buckeyes played the role of useful idiots. They played it well and screwed the Big12 so they can get back to being blown out in big games.

YO and JL just boosted the odds more. Gracias..

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Be careful, JL. Something like that may trigger brock's tourettes.

Comment

• Looks like Vegas has Ohio State as a 10-point dog against Alabama. Sounds about right, maybe a little more than that.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-in-semifinals
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
              The correct rooting order is Oregon > Alabama > FSU > tOSU
              Thanks! Lots of room still on the bandwagon. All are welcome to come and partake.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Will be funny to watch Bama destroy the buckeyes.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Thanks! Lots of room still on the bandwagon. All are welcome to come and partake.
                  I am thinking about trying to go to this game since it is at the Rose bowl and my 11 year old son absolutely loves the ducks. What will the scalping market be like? DDD?
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    Thank you. Our chances have just gotten a little better now that you have once again predicted a Ohio St. Pounding..
                    I was thinking the same thing.
                    When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party. --Tuck Pendleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      I am thinking about trying to go to this game since it is at the Rose bowl and my 11 year old son absolutely loves the ducks. What will the scalping market be like? DDD?
                      not sure what face is but I would guess you could score a pair for $100-120 each. On game day, of course, not weeks before off stubhub. lucking into a $50 ticket for this game is highly unlikely given that you need two. your best bet would be to contact any donor alums from either participant school and try to buy directly through that person. Do you know any donor/alum from Oregon (or FSU) that may have access to tickets??
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

not sure what face is but I would guess you could score a pair for $100-120 each. On game day, of course, not weeks before off stubhub. lucking into a $50 ticket for this game is highly unlikely given that you need two. your best bet would be to contact any donor alums from either participant school and try to buy directly through that person. Do you know any donor/alum from Oregon (or FSU) that may have access to tickets??
                        hmmm I just might!!!
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• There is an undisputed correct rooting order for the first two teams: 1) Oregon and 2) The Ohio State University. As for who should be 3rd and 4th, that all depends on if you want to root for the rapist QB or the worst human being coaching in college football. I put the order as follows: 1) Oregon, 2) The Ohio State University; 3) the team coached by the worst human being coaching in college football; and, 4) the rapist QBs team.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Looks like Vegas has Ohio State as a 10-point dog against Alabama. Sounds about right, maybe a little more than that.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-in-semifinals
                            -3.5 under dog vs. Wis. We saw how that turned out but you keep looking for every reason rhĂȘ should lose. Your Kharma is much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              There is an undisputed correct rooting order for the first two teams: 1) Oregon and 2) The Ohio State University. As for who should be 3rd and 4th, that all depends on if you want to root for the rapist QB or the worst human being coaching in college football. I put the order as follows: 1) Oregon, 2) The Ohio State University; 3) the team coached by the worst human being coaching in college football; and, 4) the rapist QBs team.
                              Wait a minute. Those two are the same team!
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Wait a minute. Those two are the same team!
                                This isn't a debate. Saban is a worse human being than Urban Meyer. Meyer is a horrible human being, but Saban is worse.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X