No announcement yet.

THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Ohio State gets busted for cheating and gets the death penalty. That way we could have a new thread.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 12-18-2018, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
      November 10th.
      We beat MSU on 11/10th??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        I hope Ohio State gets busted for cheating and gets the death penalty. That way we could have a new thread.
        Oh brother..

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          I hope Ohio State gets busted for cheating and gets the death penalty. That way we could have a new thread.
          Amen Bro. Frank... And the same for the Utes.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Urban to begin teaching in the Spring at tOSU in the Fisher College of Business on Leadership.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...usiness-school

Comment

• Leadership 101:

First, deny any knowledge of allegations. Once exposed, abdicate responsibility. When in doubt, resign in light of health concerns.

Before next class, please consult the memoir of Richard Nixon.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                Urban to begin teaching in the Spring at tOSU in the Fisher College of Business on Leadership.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Urban to begin teaching in the Spring at tOSU in the Fisher College of Business on Leadership.

Isn't it in his contact that they have to offer him some other job at the university?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Leadership 101:

First, deny any knowledge of allegations. Once exposed, abdicate responsibility. When in doubt, resign in light of health concerns.

I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Conversation with my 8 year old Daughter this AM.

Reese (Coloring): Dad, never put Blue Yellow together
                      Dad: Why, do you not like green?
                      Reese: No, Michigan..

Tears were shed. Raising her Right..

Comment

Leadership 101:

I have a soft spot for that business school and the people who work there but they really don't seem to mind being associated long term with some morally compromised individuals. For example, the b-school's on site hotel is still called the Blackwell. The hotel was named after Roger Blackwell, a long time marketing professor at the school, who within a couple of years of the hotel being built he was convicted of insider trading. Now it's almost 15 years later and they've never changed the name (and yes Blackwell did serve time ... five years if I remember right):

https://www.theblackwell.com/

Comment

Conversation with my 8 year old Daughter this AM.

Reese: Dad, why do so many Michigan fans walk around in their tank top undershirts?

Dad: Because Michigan doesn’t cover up its wife beaters.

Tear were shed.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Urban not only teaching but will become Assistant AD..

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...tor-126782087/

Is he really done?? Or will he be back after a few years off. The guy is 57. I think Ohio St. Is doing everything to ensure he stays and will only come back to coach here if the Ryan Day experiment fails..

Comment

Conversation with my 8 year old Daughter this AM.

No, if you were raising her right, she would be making these jokes about the university of Utah.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• First new hire for Ohio St. With Day at the helm.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...coaching-staff

We better see some movement on the defensive side. :volcano:

Comment

Working...
                                X