THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official OSU and Urban Meyer Era begins now thread

I am surprised YO or JL has not posted about the recent drunken Ohio St. Player slamming the door on a cop and getting tazed..

Him getting tazed gave me a chuckle..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dabrockster; 06-08-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      I am surprised YO or JL has not posted about the recent drunken Ohio St. Player slamming the door on a cop and getting taxed..

Him getting tazed gave me a chuckle..
      Man, the government taxes people for everything these days. It's out of control!

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
        Man, the government taxes people for everything these days. It's out of control!
        Even the Government hates a winner..

Comment

• Urban is a bad person. No surprise.

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/s...61186976141312
          Last edited by BigPiney; 08-01-2018, 08:02 AM. Reason: Dammit I hate the tweet function on this board. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            Urban is a bad person. No surprise.

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/s...61186976141312
            Man, I hate the SJWs and the internet outrage society in general, but if they run with this one, I won’t complain about it.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Yikes. That is not good.

Comment

Yikes. That is not good.
                Meh. Trump gets away with this crap all the time.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Who are you and what have you done with JL?? And for that matter.. Where the hell is YO..

I am disappointed by your response. I expect much more from you. And for YO to be so absent is equally hurtful!

Comment

Who are you and what have you done with JL?? And for that matter.. Where the hell is YO..

I am disappointed by your response. I expect much more from you. And for YO to be so absent is equally hurtful!
                    Dude, I compared Urb to Trump! That is a four star insult in my book.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Dude, I compared Urb to Trump! That is a four star insult in my book.
                      Meh. It sounded supportive..

Comment

Now we have to make everything on this board about the obsession some of you have with him?
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Now we have to make everything on this board about the obsession some of you have with him?
                          Uncle Ted: "Hold my root beer."

Comment

• And so it begins..

Comment

Yeah, WhataboutTrump?!?
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                Yeah, WhataboutTrump?!?
                                Haha. Touche'.

Can we all just get back to bagging on Urban Meyer? I had no idea my little joke would trigger so many people!

Comment

Working...
                                X