THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    We are here to play BAND, we ain't here to play SCHOOL!
    [YOUTUBE]sAzzbrFgcUw&[/YOUTUBE]
    That was singularly awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      We are here to play BAND, we ain't here to play SCHOOL!
      [YOUTUBE]sAzzbrFgcUw&[/YOUTUBE]
      Pure Awesomeness... Was that a Pedo-Bear???

The Band's long-time Director recently retired and the Intermim Director is behind all the new stuff coming out.. I hope he gets the job..

PS: Be on the lookout during the Purdue game for a “spoof on the Mayan calendar” doomsday theme — one that Waters said will feature “a spaceship descent onto the field with Michigan Martians abducting an Ohio State cheerleader.”

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...line-buzz.html

Comment

• Whoa. That was incredible.

Who would have thought that the only interesting thing in his thread would be a band video?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Who would have thought that the only interesting thing in his thread would be a band video?
          Give this thread some credit. Its interesting in the same way that COPS and criminal investigation tv shows are interesting. It draws upon our fascination with the morbid and corrupt.

Comment

• Another little University known for its Band (Ohio U) has been pretty favorable on youtube as well..

I thought ya'll might enjoy this years rendition of Gangnam Style.. Including the Horsey dance thing (Whatever the hell it is called..)...

[YOUTUBE]bTPEcRrzhZ8[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and YO..:finger3:

Comment

• Poor Buckeye coaches don't want their families to hear commoner critiques of their coaching. So they get the pizza boy fired.

http://m.myfox28columbus.com/news/Pi...eredirect=true

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Poor Buckeye coaches don't want their families to hear commoner critiques of their coaching. So they get the pizza boy fired.

The owner of Iacono's says he can't comment on employee-employer relations.
                You know, that old employer-employee privilege you spend a semester on in law school.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Poor Buckeye coaches don't want their families to hear commoner critiques of their coaching. So they get the pizza boy fired.

YO. Do you plan to submit a complaint for false termination???

Comment

• Boom..

Comment

• One more game for Urban to go undefeated.. Hope he can pull it off..

On a side note. The only time Urban has gone undefeated was with Utah… here's hoping he adds tOSU to that little statistic..

Comment

• I hope OSU goes undefeated, also, as that will draw more attention to the asterisk by their record this season. I appreciate that OSU fans will get to explain for generations to come why they weren't allowed to compete for the national championship in 2012-13.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                          One more game for Urban to go undefeated.. Hope he can pull it off..

On a side note. The only time Urban has gone undefeated was with Utah… here's hoping he adds tOSU to that little statistic..
                          You know, statistically speaking, its damn near impossible for a team to go two seasons undefeated. If i was you I would hope for a loss this season when it doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            I hope OSU goes undefeated, also, as that will draw more attention to the asterisk by their record this season. I appreciate that OSU fans will get to explain for generations to come why they weren't allowed to compete for the national championship in 2012-13.
                            D-Hole cheering for tOSU!! Its a festivus MIRACLE!!!!

Comment

• lol.

Ohio sez: You owe us one.

Luckeyes ask POTUS for a Presidential pardon so team can play in a BCS bowl.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...ionship-111912

The petition has since been removed by whitehouse.gov for violating their terms of participation. It read:

“The Ohio State University football team is one win away from an undefeated season. However, due to imposed sanctions, they are not allowed to participate in their conference’s championship game or the following bowl season. While a punishment for past indiscretions is to be expected, a bowl season ban is too harsh for a few young men trading memorabilia for tattoos and some change. The offending players and coach who covered it up are no longer part of the program. Please exercise your executive power to pardon the NCAA’s excessive sanctions placed on The Ohio State Buckeyes to enable a rightful, satisfying culmination to the college football season for the American people.”
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                lol.

Ohio sez: You owe us one.

Luckeyes ask POTUS for a Presidential pardon so team can play in a BCS bowl.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...ionship-111912

You're just pissed because SC didn't think of it first...

Comment

Working...
                                X