THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    This weekend is the NCAA Wrestling Championships in Cleveland at The Q.

Ohio St. Beat Penn St. For the Big Ten title, but this is when it really matters. They have a tough battle ahead to unseat National Champions PSU and Cael Sanderson.

It’s going to be a fun weekend with my son, several nephews and brothers.

Here is hoping they being back the title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    brockster, has cael sanderson had the greatest career in wrestling of all time? when you consider what he did as a wrestler and now a coach is there anybody better?
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      brockster, has cael sanderson had the greatest career in wrestling of all time? when you consider what he did as a wrestler and now a coach is there anybody better?
      Sorry, I did not see this before. Yes, Cael is the GOAT As a wrestler. Although Gable is still the GOAT as a coach. What he did at Iowa has yet to be done by Cael. He will get there though.

Comment

• And there it is. Big Ten will be doing Conference only games for the Fall sports.

Oregon should be happy to not go 0-10 vs. the Buckeyes..

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ll-sports-fall

Comment

And there it is. Big Ten will be doing Conference only games for the Fall sports.

Oregon should be happy to not go 0-10 vs. the Buckeyes..

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ll-sports-fall

db just got the 20 min flight delay text. Should we tell him?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            db just got the 20 min flight delay text. Should we tell him?
            I am sitting in my corner at the airport refusing to accept what the murmuring of others are saying..

I would hope they would go to no fans in stadiums then straight nothing.

Comment

• Ohio St. schedule for this fall. We will see if it happens..

Michigan comes to The Shoe on October 24th.

Comment

• The Ohio State players break from the B1G Union:

Good for them. Maybe they will schedule BYU when the rest of the wimps in the B1G fail to put a team on the field.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  The Ohio State players break from the B1G Union:

Good for them. Maybe they will schedule BYU when the rest of the wimps in the B1G fail to put a team on the field.
                  Lol. That was an amazing example of .
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Ohio St. schedule for this fall. We will see if it happens..

Michigan comes to The Shoe on October 24th.

Kind of odd that Iowa is the last game on the Buckeye's schedule instead of Michigan. Iowa-Nebraska was usually the last game for those two teams along with Ohio St.-Michigan. Maybe it won't matter; as you stated:"we will see if it happens".
                    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      The Ohio State players break from the B1G Union:

This response seems pretty accurate:
                      Props to THE Ohio State public relations department for crafting this letter and signing their players names to it. Way to go.
                      https://twitter.com/dbeebestl/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Lol. That was an amazing example of .
                        You will never admit anything positive for tOSU.

If this was Texas, we all know who would be doing the ass-kissing

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                          Kind of odd that Iowa is the last game on the Buckeye's schedule instead of Michigan. Iowa-Nebraska was usually the last game for those two teams along with Ohio St.-Michigan. Maybe it won't matter; as you stated:"we will see if it happens".
                          Yes many traditionalists are not happy, but the attempt is to ensure the game actually happens. This improves that odds.

I will be elated to have any games..

Comment

• It seems like it's been a while since we've talked about Ohio State cheating. Are they just getting better at it or are we being distracted by other news?
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                              It seems like it's been a while since we've talked about Ohio State cheating. Are they just getting better at it or are we being distracted by other news?
                              Quarantine has its benefits..

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                                It seems like it's been a while since we've talked about Ohio State cheating. Are they just getting better at it or are we being distracted by other news?
                                STOP SAYING MEAN THINKS ABOUT OHIO STATE!
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X