Shut up dipshit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      Shut up dipshit..
      Sweet, we're BFFs now.

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
        Man, tough read. Sounds like a great guy.
        Hey Hostile, I sent you a PM..

Comment

• Urbana comments after Reggie Bush publicly says he wants him at USC..

Yeah. We all saw this coming. Hell, I am pretty sure I called USC even..

I look forward to hearing how DDD or other SC fans flip their hatred to affection. This will be fun to watch..

"I believe I'm done, but I've also learned to just live in the moment," Meyer told the Times. "I love what I'm doing, and I hope I do this for a long time."

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...nts-131701118/

Comment

• The Official End of ... Ohio St. ... Thread

Urban showing why he is the leadership teacher. #neverchange

https://twitter.com/kevin_stank/stat...376015873?s=21
            Last edited by Art Vandelay; 08-03-2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• I wished that idiot Smith had left but what is your point?? The other coaches stayed and his question of leaking colleges that were pursuing them for recruiting purposes.

Who gives a shit..

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                Urban showing why he is the leadership teacher. #neverchange

https://twitter.com/kevin_stank/stat...376015873?s=21
                Urban Meyer really does have flexible morals. He’s such a malignant narcissist.

Comment

• Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hey Brock, let's hear more outrage about Texas protecting the most valuable logo in college sports while your school is trying to trademark a definite article.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Hey Brock, let's hear more outrage about Texas protecting the most valuable logo in college sports while your school is trying to trademark a definite article.

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          Hey Brock, let's hear more outrage about Texas protecting the most valuable logo in college sports while your school is trying to trademark a definite article.

Ohio State “works to vigorously protect the university’s brand and trademarks”
                          - Chris Davey, University spokesman
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                            Ohio State “works to vigorously protect the university’s brand and trademarks”
                            - Chris Davey, University spokesman
                            Assholes.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Get back to me when they target HS’s with cease and desists orders.

You haters. I’ve never seen a more bunch of whiners with their girly-pantsies twisted over one school over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                Get back to me when they target HS’s with cease and desists orders.
                                Get back to me when you find a high school that actually wants to use that dumb mascot/logo.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X