THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    That was lame. And he could do it 100 times and it still wouln't diminish the ass-kicking Mayfield gave THE OSU on their own field.
    It wasn't the loss he was referencing. It was the post game flag antic. But on balance it doesn't seem like that big of a deal either way.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

That was lame. And he could do it 100 times and it still wouln't diminish the ass-kicking Mayfield gave THE OSU on their own field.
      31-16.. meh.. Beat us
      45-24.. much more of a real Ass whooping

Nebraska?? 48-7.. Total Humiliation.. <Shrug>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        31-16.. meh.. Beat us

And that means something coming from a guy who apparently knows a LOT about asses.

Yeah...dude...sorry - that will never get old. N E V E R.

Comment

31-16.. meh.. Beat us

Ohio State is currently a much better football program than Nebraska. We have souls, however, which is still worth something to us. To each his own.

Comment

Ohio State is currently a much better football program than Nebraska. We have souls, however, which is still worth something to us. To each his own.
            I’m sorry but is Urban Meyer still coaching here?? Nope.. Ryan Day is an actual quality guy..

But, as a Nebraska fan, are you sure you want to go there?? Pretty sure Osborne ran one of the most corrupt programs.

Scott Baldwin: Beat woman severely
            Christian Peter: 8 arrests including rape and assault

Let’s not forget Lawrence Phillips another woman beater who was arrested multiple times while Osborne turned a blind eye for your National titles..

So spare me your sanctimonious bullshit..

Comment

I’m sorry but is Urban Meyer still coaching here?? Nope.. Ryan Day is an actual quality guy..

But, as a Nebraska fan, are you sure you want to go there?? Pretty sure Osborne ran one of the most corrupt programs.

Scott Baldwin: Beat woman severely
              Christian Peter: 8 arrests including rape and assault

Let’s not forget Lawrence Phillips another woman beater who was arrested multiple times while Osborne turned a blind eye for your National titles..

So spare me your sanctimonious bullshit..

LOL. Ok. Yeah Osborne was super corrupt.

Listen you ran out Cooper, one of the good guys in the sport because he didnt win enough and brought in two of the biggest asshole cheaters in the country back to back to run your program the last 20 years. You won some titles but the reason you get the hate is not because of the wins.

Day seems like a good guy now but let's wait and see if he can change the cultural rot around your program or if it will change him.
              Last edited by Omaha 680; 10-09-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Listen you ran out Cooper, one of the good guys in the sport because he didnt win enough and brought in two of the biggest asshole cheaters in the country back to back to run your program the last 20 years. You won some titles but the reason you get the hate is not because of the wins.

Day seems like a good guy now but let's wait and see if he can change the cultural rot around your program or if it will change him.
                Come on. There are a ton of reasons to hate Ohio state. Let’s not limit ourselves.

Pretty cool band, though.
                Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 10-09-2019, 08:09 PM.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I guess your original “LOL Ok” was not enough. You had to try and justify your moral high ground. 20 years and two of the biggest cheaters.

Glass houses buddy. Glass houses..

Comment

I guess your original “LOL Ok” was not enough. You had to try and justify your moral high ground. 20 years and two of the biggest cheaters.

Glass houses buddy. Glass houses..

Good to see you are not disputing the moral bankruptcy of OSU football. Now if you can stop justifying it by claiming everyone else is the same you will be making some real progress as a person.

Comment

• I'm glad we have reached a consensus on two things.

1) Ohio St is morally bankrupt and has been for decades
                      2) Nebraska was morally bankrupt during the Tom Osborne years
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                        I'm glad we have reached a consensus on two things.

1) Ohio St is morally bankrupt and has been for decades
                        2) Nebraska was morally bankrupt during the Tom Osborne years

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• As much as I tease Omaha and PBW, Nebraska fans are great people.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            As much as I tease Omaha and PBW, Nebraska fans are great people.
                            Agreed. Best visiting game day experience from opposing team fans I have ever had. Even after losing on Mangum's heck Mary, they were incredibly gracious hosts.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              We didn't come to that consensus? That is a shame.

FYI, I have nothing against Nebraska or their fans. Seem like okay people. Tom Osborne though, yeah he can burn in hell.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• LOL.. I don’t even have to bump this thread. Haters gotta hate..

Comment

Working...
                                X