Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The RICE thread

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
    My cheapo rice cooker finally bit the dust after about 30 years of service. What's the current recommendation if I only anticipate cooking rice (not really considering rolled oats, etc.)? I know some of you like your Zojirushi, but is it really worth the money?
    Long answer: probably not worth the money. Short answer: no.

Are these things still $300? If so, save yourself $250 and grab an Anova cooker from Costco. If it’s under $100, grab the Zojirushi.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

My cheapo rice cooker finally bit the dust after about 30 years of service. What's the current recommendation if I only anticipate cooking rice (not really considering rolled oats, etc.)? I know some of you like your Zojirushi, but is it really worth the money?
      either go for another cheapo or get an instantpot

Comment

Black & Decker RC3314W.

Perfect rice every time. You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
        X