Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: What is wrong with California?

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Not a fan at all of Pelosi, but this ought to go in the "What's Wrong with Republicans?" thread, and I say that as a registered Republican since 1972.

So - taking this from another thread...

If smoked meats are known to cause cancer (allegedly), are BBQ joints in California required to serve smoked meats with their famous "Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer" tags?

Suomalainen New Mexican Disaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Not a fan at all of Pelosi, but this ought to go in the "What's Wrong with Republicans?" thread, and I say that as a registered Republican since 1972.
    RINO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    So - taking this from another thread...

If smoked meats are known to cause cancer (allegedly), are BBQ joints in California required to serve smoked meats with their famous "Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer" tags?
    Is that what that was? I was flying from San Jose to Austin yesterday and in the jetway there was a sign stating that the area right next to the plane is an area known to contain chemicals that cause cancer. I thought that was bizarre.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
    RINO
    Ha, I often wonder if that isn't in fact the case. But I read or listen to a lot of George Will and Jonah Goldberg, among others, and retain a small flicker of hope that the Repubs will eventually wake up from this nightmare.