BYU vs Northern Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zylstra with another 3. 15 points now.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Flagstaff is where Aunt Edna passed away on her trip back home to Phoenix.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Mods, please merge my hapless thread w this one
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Can't believe the Cougs lost in Logan. USU is bad this year.

Down 17 at home to Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            Pol Pot would consider the BYU Bookstore commercial cruel and unusual punishment.
            Meanwhile, athiestcoug just downloaded it on iTunes and added it to his favorite playlist.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

Little old info there.. halftime Denver up 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Sorry, Commando. Yours was actually started a full minute before mine. Perhaps had tou spent 10 minutes chatting with yourself your thread might have gotten some traction.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I've been looking for you. Are you actually at the table?
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Is Jardine still out?
                    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      I've been looking for you. Are you actually at the table?
                      I'm just to the right of it. You'll see more of me this half since we're under our basket now.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Master Windu used the force on that one.... (btw I turned and waved to the camera)

Comment

Dudes with painted chests just got busted

Comment

I'm just to the right of it. You'll see more of me this half since we're under our basket now.
                            Next to the guy in the light blue?
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Dudes with painted chests just got busted
                              That was the first thing I saw when I flipped the game on after getting home from work. Poor kid was dumbfounded. All his painting wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Next to the guy in the light blue?
                                That's me!

Comment

Working...
                                X