Welcome back Urban.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCougarFONT View Post
    I think it is funny listening to Florida fans now complain about how Meyer said he was a Gator for life, that Florida was his dream job. Funny how similar they sound to the Utah fans when he went to Florida, and even the Bowling Green fans when he went to Utah. You would think people would learn about Urban...
    I look forward to hearing the same from Buckeyes here in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by aCougarFONT View Post
      I think it is funny listening to Florida fans now complain about how Meyer said he was a Gator for life, that Florida was his dream job. Funny how similar they sound to the Utah fans when he went to Florida, and even the Bowling Green fans when he went to Utah. You would think people would learn about Urban...
      Truthfully. I could give a rats-ass. tOSU will always be a prime coaching position and tOSU will get the best candidate each time.. .. If Urban leaves after 6 years and gives us 2 or more NC.. Thanks for the good times.. On to the next coach.. I do not see tOSU faultering when he leaves...

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Truthfully. I could give a rats-ass. tOSU will always be a prime coaching position and tOSU will get the best candidate each time..
        Fickell.....
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Fickell.....
          Couldn't happen to a better guy.. And my hope. He is in his late 30's now I believe (born in 73).. So he would be the next life-time coach at tOSU......

Comment

Couldn't happen to a better guy.. And my hope. He is in his late 30's now I believe (born in 73).. So he would be the next life-time coach at tOSU......
            Luckeyes seem to have quite a few lifetime coaches over the past 20 years. My guess is that Urb will join that tOSU emeritus list once the Irish job comes calling again.

Are you guessing that more or fewer Luckeyes get arrested under Urb's tenure than when he was at Florida? I'm taking the under.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Truthfully. I could give a rats-ass. tOSU will always be a prime coaching position and tOSU will get the best candidate each time.. .. If Urban leaves after 6 years and gives us 2 or more NC.. Thanks for the good times.. On to the next coach.. I do not see tOSU faultering when he leaves...
              It will be interesting to see how Urban leaves tOSU. He could be one of the first coaches in a long time to not leave in shame. Tressel was forced out after lying to the NCAA, both Cooper and Earl were shitcanned in dismal fashion while the University was finally forced to do the right thing with the abusive loon Woody Hayes. Cream of the crop, I tell 'ya!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                It will be interesting to see how Urban leaves tOSU. He could be one of the first coaches in a long time to not leave in shame. Tressel was forced out after lying to the NCAA, both Cooper and Earl were shitcanned in dismal fashion while the University was finally forced to do the right thing with the abusive loon Woody Hayes. Cream of the crop, I tell 'ya!
                :chatterbox:

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Luckeyes seem to have quite a few lifetime coaches over the past 20 years. My guess is that Urb will join that tOSU emeritus list once the Irish job comes calling again.

Are you guessing that more or fewer Luckeyes get arrested under Urb's tenure than when he was at Florida? I'm taking the under.

Once ND drops their academic entrance issue, I am sure he will head west to ND (I have mentioned this in an earlier post)..

I am guessing it will be under.. Cold freezing winters etc will keep them indoors unlike sunny Florida.. ;-)

Comment

Gotta hand it to Urban Meyer. The guy is a great coach. Yeah the Big Ten is down this year but I think pelagius would agree that going undefeated is a great accomplishment even against a mediocre schedule.

Comment

Welcome back Urban.......

Just caught the second part of the UM interview with Tom Rinaldi. What a lying sack of garbage. Nothing Meyer said was remotely believable. If that interview were a videotaped deposition of my client, I’d be calling opposing counsel to see how quickly we could settle.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Bump..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Welcome back, Urban, you lying sack of shit.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            Yes. Welcome back, Urban, you lying sack of shit.
                            The way he threw his wife under the bus was a jaw dropper..

Would love to be a fly on the wall last night..

Comment

The way he threw his wife under the bus was a jaw dropper..

Would love to be a fly on the wall last night..

Wrong thread (I’m not sure which is the right one). Take your weird sexual fantasies about voyeuring (is that a word?) Urban elsewhere. Thanks .

Comment

The Urban apology tour has been great. Did you know that he has never deleted a text message in his life and doesn't even know how to change the settings on his phone?
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X