• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool.
    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

[quote=tooblue;956871]I've started painting again. This was commissioned by my wife for our newly decorated bedroom:

You need some initials carved into the Aspens. Like the ones on the Alpine Loop at mile marker 20 circa 1984.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Bwahahahahaha!
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What on earth is that supposed to be?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              What on earth is that supposed to be?
              A thumb and index finger holding a mustard seed is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                A thumb and index finger holding a mustard seed is my guess.
                I didn't want to look at it long enough to figure it out, but now that you mention it, by golly, I think you're right!
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Much like a joke...

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                  X