No announcement yet.

Art, Design & Technology forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No takers? It might mean I would post less in the religion forum if that helps with the decision making

Comment

I didn't see this before because the first two words were "Art" and "Design," but I've long felt like we could use a Technology forum. LA Ute would agree.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm betting Lebowski would require a minimum $300 "donation" for this enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          I didn't see this before because the first two words were "Art" and "Design," but I've long felt like we could use a Technology forum. LA Ute would agree.
          We can call the forum: Technology, Art & Design. Also, this thread would also be a good thread to start the new forum with:

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=9506

Comment

Technology: not a bad idea. Art and design?

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
              Technology: not a bad idea. Art and design?
              Who do you think makes technology sexy? Certainly not the engineers.

Comment

Tooblue's idea isn't half bad. Can we get rid of the abortion that is the Fusebox and replace it with this?

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                  Tooblue's idea isn't half bad. Can we get rid of the abortion that is the Fusebox and replace it with this?
                  I'm OK with talking about all kinds of art like:

Comment

Or, about Victor Horta:

Comment

In support of Tooblue's idea:

This would be the thread where people post about:

new phones
                      new cars
                      motorcycles
                      home decor
                      architecture (including the design of athletic arenas)
                      fashion
                      computers
                      Those works of 'shart' by that guy who loves the constitution
                      Christmas present advice
                      Home improvements (another good reason to get rid of the Fuse Box)
                      etc.

The category would get tons of play.

Comment

In support of Tooblue's idea:

This would be the thread where people post about:

new phones
                        new cars
                        motorcycles
                        home decor
                        architecture (including the design of athletic arenas)
                        fashion
                        computers
                        Those works of 'shart' by that guy who loves the constitution
                        Christmas present advice
                        Home improvements (another good reason to get rid of the Fuse Box)
                        etc.

The category would get tons of play.
                        I think I'd leave christmas present advice solidly in the Back Fence. I like the other ideas though. I don't care whether the Fuse Box remains or is folded in to this thread.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          I think I'd leave christmas present advice solidly in the Back Fence. I like the other ideas though. I don't care whether the Fuse Box remains or is folded in to this thread.
                          Were you the one to suggest the fusebox? Sorry for calling it an abortion.

Comment

Were you the one to suggest the fusebox? Sorry for calling it an abortion.
                            No, it was not me. FN Phat, I think?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

what a horrible idea. The fusebox has its place, and a design forum couldn't replace it.

That said, I support the idea of making JL create and juggle a new forum dedicated to design.
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                              X