The Wolfman goes to Pullman: Utes v. the (other) Cougars, Nov. 19, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flattop View Post
    I think the ship has sailed on whether black is one of Utah's colors.
    Let's just say it is an accent color the University has adopted for the time being.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by Solon View Post
      WSU had a better offensive showing, for sure. They outgained the Utes in yards, had more first downs, an a better 3rd-down-conversion rate.
      Imagine Utah's defense and running attack with WSU's passing offense. The possibilities surely boggle the mind.

"My kingdom for a Quarterback!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthwestUteFan View Post
        Imagine Utah's defense and running attack with WSU's passing offense. The possibilities surely boggle the mind.

"My kingdom for a Quarterback!!"
        I thought this too - Obviously USC and Stanford have the cream of the crop, but I'd love to have Arizona's, Oregon State's, or Washington State's QB with this year's Utah receivers.

There are a lot of serviceable QBs in the Pac this year.

Oh well. Here's to Hays handing off. . . .
        "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
        -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

• Originally posted by Solon View Post
          I thought this too - Obviously USC and Stanford have the cream of the crop, but I'd love to have Arizona's, Oregon State's, or Washington State's QB with this year's Utah receivers.

There are a lot of serviceable QBs in the Pac this year.

Oh well. Here's to Hays handing off. . . .
          Also remember: that kid we just played against? He was their third-string QB coming into the season.
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
          X