Ballet West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballet West

I'm going to take the wife to see The Nutcracker this year. I'm looking over the seats and realize my budget limits me to the less than ideal seats. Anyone been to a ballet there and have feedback on the best... of the cheaper seats?

Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
    I'm going to take the wife to see The Nutcracker this year. I'm looking over the seats and realize my budget limits me to the less than ideal seats. Anyone been to a ballet there and have feedback on the best... of the cheaper seats?
    We have been to the Nutcracker the past 3 years. We've seen other productions as well - Dracula this year was really good - and have sat all over the theater. The sight lines are pretty good from everywhere. I prefer being above the stage so Mezzanine or Balcony seats work great. If you are tall try and get an aisle as the leg room is limited.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
      We have been to the Nutcracker the past 3 years. We've seen other productions as well - Dracula this year was really good - and have sat all over the theater. The sight lines are pretty good from everywhere. I prefer being above the stage so Mezzanine or Balcony seats work great. If you are tall try and get an aisle as the leg room is limited.
      The mezzanine would have been nice but already sold out for the dates we could go. I ended up going balcony, somewhere right dab in the middle. Luckily I'm not that tall. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
      X