Finally joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally joining

Some of you may remember me from Cougar Guard. I'm Marsupial's other half. She freaks out when I read on her account because it screws up which posts show up as new.

I held out for a while out of respect for our good friends the Waters. If I'm lurking though, I might as well be able to post too.

What he's not telling you is that I threatened to change my password today. I should have done that long ago.
    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
    -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Welcome Danimal. This explains why marsupial got so defensive in the Michael Phelps thread.

Comment

Welcome Danimal. Hopefully you can keep Marsupial in line.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Welcome!

Now go and get Archaea to partake......
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Welcome!

Now go and get Archaea to partake......
            Now is the day of Triplet's power...

Comment

I lurked on CougarGuard for a while, but found it odd to see MikeWaters talking to himself. Seems irrational. Does he own a gun by chance?

Comment

It's about time.

Tell me about your avatar.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  It's about time.

Tell me about your avatar.
                  Freshman year (95-96) at BYU. Getting ready to go disco skating at Classic Skating with Marsupial. The fro was 100% real. Marsupial thought my hair was as hot as Michael Phelps' body.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal View Post
                    Freshman year (95-96) at BYU. Getting ready to go disco skating at Classic Skating with Marsupial. The fro was 100% real. Marsupial thought my hair was as hot as Michael Phelps' body.
                    That's Marsupial with you!!

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                      That's Marsupial with you!!
                      NO! That is our good friend who also lived at May Hall with Danimal. At this time I was over at S-Hall primping myself.
                      Last edited by marsupial; 05-12-2009, 07:43 AM.
                      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                      -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                        NO! That is our good friend who also lived at May Hall with Danimal. At this time I was over at S-Hall primping myself.
                        Oh, primping yourself - for a second, I thought we were finally going to be able to confirm the tennis racket in the window stories.
                        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                          I know. In my caniving way I am trying to get the guys on here with the hot wives to get upset and post a pic of their wives.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                            Oh, primping yourself - for a second, I thought we were finally going to be able to confirm the tennis racket in the window stories.
                            well-played.... +1
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                            X