Chelsea Clinton may run for Congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Helps remind me you don't care for me, judging by your tone. I don't think the Clinton Foundation paid for Chelsea's dress, and I don't understand why they are still a point of focus, when we have a new first family with shady charitable shenanigans and graft that appears to be directly tied to how Trump conducts government business.
    It's a reminder of the strongest defense of trump ever raised: the alternative.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
      It's a reminder of the strongest defense of trump ever raised: the alternative.
      The Clinton years sound good right about now.

Comment

Ah, yes, those halcyon days when the stock market was booming in spite of a morally depraved president whose exploitation of women shocked the nation.

Comment

Ah, yes, those halcyon days when the stock market was booming in spite of a morally depraved president whose exploitation of women shocked the nation.
          Instead of the morally depraved man offending the majority of nations by calling them shitholes, threatening free speech by pining for stricter libel laws, and emboldening fascists, and dictators. Yes, I miss those days.

BTW, I don't love the Clintons and never voted for them.

Comment

I don't get it.
            It is just a simply play on words by Bill... the clinton foundation used "resources" for Chelsea's wedding:

You have to love slick willie!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Instead of the morally depraved man offending the majority of nations by calling them shitholes, threatening free speech by pining for stricter libel laws, and emboldening fascists, and dictators. Yes, I miss those days.

BTW, I don't love the Clintons and never voted for them.
              Hey, look at this-- we agree! Neither Trump nor Clinton should be president!

Comment

Yeah, Bill was a true gentleman... He paid his women a hell of a lot more in "hush money":

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.
                [...]
                http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ones111498.htm
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Well played, sir. Well played.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Well played, sir. Well played.
                    So, you're on the record as preferring Trump to Bill Clinton as POTUS?

Comment

Are you keeping some sort of enemies list?

P.S. Disagreement does not always, or even often, mean dislike. JSYK.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

The record? Like, a vinyl record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Hahahahaha!

But seriously, speaking of which:

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                            Hahahahaha!

But seriously, speaking of which:
                            In spite of Trump!

God bless the market.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I know you weren't asking me, but I'll go on record as saying neither was/is fit to be President and that I don't concern myself with how much farther below that bar one fell than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                WTF...

Chelsea Clinton is wishing the Church of Satan a Happy New Year?!?
                                They both are responding to the same post by Chrissy Tiegen. I'm sure you said this TIC, but lots of deplorables aren't sure how Twitter works and were in an uproar.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X