I'm getting ripped on CB for having In N Out cater my wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
    It was over 2 years ago, unfortunately. (Well, fortunately for me, because now we've been married for 2 years, but that honeymoon was pretty fun - I'd love to have that still in front of us)
    I'm sorry I missed it. Is it too late for a gift? Just PM your bank account number and PW and I will just make a direct deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      One of the best receptions I have been to was down here in OC. The family hired a taco truck-type caterer to come into the backyard with their grill and make tacos for everyone. All you can eat. With the fried onion, guac, cilantro, radish and chili options. Rice and beans on the side. They also made these little cheese quesadilla things for the tots. Everyone pigged out. It was amazing. I wouldn't mind doing that for a party sometime.
      Oh man, if I knew a wedding reception had one of these taco trucks catering it, I'd bring a really nice gift. That sounds delicious.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

no queries about in n out, but... what are you doing on CUF if you haven't been banned from CB yet?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

that honeymoon was pretty fun - I'd love to have that still in front of us
          Pictures. Have you learned nothing from landpoke?
          sigpic
          "Outlined against a blue, gray
          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
          Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

I'm not sure that's a kind of fun that translates well.
            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
              no queries about in n out, but... what are you doing on CUF if you haven't been banned from CB yet?
              Very few people on CUF have been banned from CB.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                I'm not sure that's a kind of fun that translates well.
                Perhaps it's like trolling for debt-haters: It's not really that fun unless you are participating.
                sigpic
                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Very few people on CUF have been banned from CB.
                  hmmm. then I don't know how people justify occupying more than one message board.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    hmmm. then I don't know how people justify occupying more than one message board.
                    This way, Triplet can drop all the F-bombs and sexual references he wants while discussing BYU sports, the Lakers, and gay marriage. That boy has one filthy mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                      This way, Triplet can drop all the F-bombs and sexual references he wants while discussing BYU sports, the Lakers, and gay marriage. That boy has one filthy mouth.
                      Son, if you don't want to see the genie, don't rub the lamp.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Son, if you don't want to see the genie, don't rub the lamp.
                        That's what she said.
                        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                          Total F bombs dropped on message boards:

JohhnyLingo: 1
                          TripletDaddy: 0

Total pictures with homoerotic references circulating in cyberspace:

JohnnyLingo: 1
                          TripletDaddy: 0 (so far)

Total pictures with homoerotic references circulating in cyberspace submitted by TripletDaddy to www.dearelder.com as a result of billboard campaign looking for missionaries

JohnnyLingo: 1
                          TripletDaddy: 0
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I'm getting ripped on CB for having In N Out cater my wedding. Come on, SoCals, aside from the innuendo, tell me you wouldn't like to go to a wedding reception serving In N Out.
                            My buddy was wed in the San Diego temple a month ago. The ordinance was at 11, followed by photos and a reception at Balboa Park.

While they were in the temple, he sent some friends to In-N-Out. So once the happy couple emerged, they had their burgers and shakes waiting for them in the garden, and the chronological order of their wedding photos are: (1) emerging from the temple; (2) standing around on the lawn eating In-N-Out; (3) photos on the temple grounds; (4) reception.

Nothing says love like kissing with animal-style breath.

Comment

Very few LDS weddings actually have good food. Most of them have crappy food, if any at all.
                              Ahhhhh, yes. The Sam's Club tubs of cream-filled puff pastries, some mixed nuts, and a punch with 7-up and sherbet floating in it, sweet enough to stagger a mule. I know these weddings.

My wife and I were joking the other day that if we had to do it all over again, eleven years, ex post facto, we'd just put out a bunch of different kinds of crackers and give every guest their own bottle of Easy Cheese.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                              X