Hell on Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    I gave up after season 2, but I think I will finally finish at some point.

The Swede was my favorite character. He was great. He was also in a show called "Bullet to the Face" that I highly recommend for its absurdity. Made by the same people that made "Sledgehammer" back in the 80's.
    If it helps, he becomes a Mormon bishop at one point.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
      If it helps, he becomes a Mormon bishop at one point.
      Yes it does, that is awesome.

Comment

I've been watching it, though I have the last two or three episodes on the DVR to watch. Glad to hear it ends well.
        Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
          I've been watching it, though I have the last two or three episodes on the DVR to watch. Glad to hear it ends well.
          There's a good exchange between Campbell and Bohanan towards the end...I'll probably use it in a lesson sometime.
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
          X