Amazon is taking over the free world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Danger? Is that you?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

RIP National Enquirer. Their current deal to not be prosecuted for their admitted involvement in breaking campaign finance law is dependent on not breaking any more laws. Stupid on their part to get into extortion. Not sure why it would be so important for them specifically to go after Bezos. I mean, sure it's a story on its own. But then why the bizarre threat made to him if he didn't stop investigating how they got the pictures, and also the demand he make a statement saying the story wasn't "politically motivated?" Wouldn't that shine a spotlight on it in a way to say it was politically motivated? Weird logic, but reminds me of the way the mind of someone in the White House who doesn't like Bezos or the Washington Post seems to work. Just sayin.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/opini...nig/index.html
      Last edited by BlueK; 02-08-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        RIP National Enquirer. Their current deal to not be prosecuted for their admitted involvement in breaking campaign finance law is dependent on not breaking any more laws. Stupid on their part to get into extortion. Not sure why it would be so important for them specifically to go after Bezos. I mean, sure it's a story on its own. But then why the bizarre threat made to him if he didn't stop investigating how they got the pictures, and also the demand he make a statement saying the story wasn't "politically motivated?" Wouldn't that shine a spotlight on it in a way to say it was politically motivated? Weird logic, but reminds me of the way the mind of someone in the White House who doesn't like Bezos or the Washington Post seems to work. Just sayin.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/opini...nig/index.html
        I read Bezos' people think the Inquirer got the texts from a government source.

Also Ronan Farrow says he was blackamiled as well

https://theweek.com/speedreads/82265...ried-blackmail

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

Also Ronan Farrow says he was blackamiled as well

https://theweek.com/speedreads/82265...ried-blackmail
          A government source? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            OMG... I knew it was the CIA.

Doesn't the fact that Bezos is suing the Inquirer confirm the fact that he was dumb enough to take dick pics and send them to his hot mistress? Who then shared the pics with her Drumpf loving brother...

Bezos’ Investigators Question the Brother of His Mistress, Lauren Sanchez, in National Enquirer Leak Probe
            Michael Sanchez is an outspoken Trump supporter with ties to Roger Stone and Carter Page.

Jeff Bezos’ top personal security consultant has questioned his mistress’ brother as part of the probe into how the couple’s text messages wound up in the hands of the National Enquirer.

Gavin de Becker, the Amazon chief’s longtime personal security consultant and the point person for the investigation, confirmed to The Daily Beast on Wednesday that his probe has scrutinized Michael Sanchez, the brother of Bezos mistress Lauren Sanchez and a personal and business associate of Trumpworld figures including Roger Stone, Carter Page, and Scottie Nell Hughes.
            [...]
            https://www.thedailybeast.com/bezos-...rer-leak-probe

Important safety tip: don't text dick pics to your mistress that has a Drumpf loving brother.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              OMG... I knew it was the CIA.

Doesn't the fact that Bezos is suing the Inquirer confirm the fact that he was dumb enough to take dick pics and send them to his hot mistress? Who then shared the pics with her Drumpf loving brother...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bezos-...rer-leak-probe

Important safety tip: don't text dick pics to your mistress that has a Drumpf loving brother.

"Stone confirmed his association with Sanchez in text messages with The Daily Beast on Wednesday evening. “I do know Michael Sanchez—very good guy,” he wrote. Stone proceeded to deny that he hacked Bezos’ phone. When The Daily Beast pointed out that it had never suggested or asked if he had, Stone replied, “You are busted. You are not a journalist. No one believes anything you write.”

LOL. Oops. Roger steps in it.

Comment

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

N.Y. HQ2? Maybe not...

Facing opposition, Amazon reconsiders N.Y. headquarters site, two officials say

Amazon.com is reconsidering its plan to bring 25,000 jobs to a new campus in New York City, according to two people familiar with the company's thinking, following a wave of political and community opposition.

Hailed as an economic triumph when it was announced by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo (D) and Mayor Bill de Blasio (D), the project now faces withering criticism from some elected officials and advocacy groups appalled at the prospect of giving giant subsidies to the world’s most valuable company, led by its richest man. (Amazon founder and chief executive Jeffrey P. Bezos also owns The Washington Post.)

In the past two weeks, the state Senate nominated an outspoken Amazon critic to a state board where he could potentially veto the deal, and City Council members for the second time aggressively challenged company executives at a hearing where activists booed and unfurled anti-Amazon banners. K ey officials, including freshman U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), whose district borders the proposed Amazon site, have railed against the project.
                  [...]
                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c98_story.html

Jobs? Who needs jobs? AOC has told her constituents that they will have economic security even if they are unwilling to work.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                  X