Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viking View Post
    They invited the wrong team, clearly.

They got a high school football stadium, a downgrade to their academic profile, and a trojan horse culture that's basically the same as BYU's.

Whoops.
    Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.
      I was hoping you'd bite a little harder. This thread is now a total failure.

Comment

A 0-3 PAC-12 team beat BYU by 40 points.

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
          LOL. No they didn't.

Comment

It's Byu with Heaps at QB. You are really going there? There are Hs teams that could wipe the floor with heaps led Byu.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              It's Byu with Heaps at QB. You are really going there? There are Hs teams that could wipe the floor with heaps led Byu.
              I believe he is trying to correct me that it was 44 and not 40 points. I was trying to be gentle by rounding, but if he wants publicly correct the exact number of points BYU lost by, I stand corrected.

Comment

I believe he is trying to correct me that it was 44 and not 40 points. I was trying to be gentle by rounding, but if he wants publicly correct the exact number of points BYU lost by, I stand corrected.
                Oh, I understand what LC was getting at, I just have to chuckle any time a ute fan refers to the win over Heaps for any sort of bragging rights or in an attempt to insult BYU or it's fans.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  LOL. No they didn't.
                  You are right. It was 44.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    Oh, I understand what LC was getting at, I just have to chuckle any time a ute fan refers to the win over Heaps for any sort of bragging rights or in an attempt to insult BYU or it's fans.
                    Citing the 54-10 score of this years game played at LES is perfectly acceptable as a winning retort to BYU fans living vicariously through PAC12 schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                      Citing the 54-10 score of this years game played at LES is perfectly acceptable as a winning retort to BYU fans living vicariously through PAC12 schools.
                      I would agree normally, but after having it pounded into every BYU fan's skull the whole offseason that Utah does not care about the BYU game and that even if they lost it wouldn't matter because it is all about the pac-12 season, that retort almost becomes hilariously ironic if the utes keep losing in the pac-12.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                        BYU fans are living vicariously through PAC12 schools. lol.

"we could lose every game and I would still be so happy that we are in the PAC12 forever...."

"fully invited"

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          BYU fans are living vicariously through PAC12 schools. lol.

"we could lose every game and I would still be so happy that we are in the PAC12 forever...."

"fully invited"

I'd rather be 3-0 in the PAC-12 and have a loss against BYU than the other way round. I'm sure you guys would rather have those results too.

The only silver lining is that BYU fans have very little they can rub in our faces right now.

Comment

Hey, whatever makes BYU fans feel better about themselves, Independence and not getting invited by/turning down the Big 12 -- whichever it is. Congratulations, you have a better record against a softer schedule, knock yourselves out.
                            Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
                            Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
                            Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

Comment

Originally posted by Flattop View Post
                              ... Congratulations...
                              Thanks, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Flattop View Post
                                Hey, whatever makes BYU fans feel better about themselves, Independence and not getting invited by/turning down the Big 12 -- whichever it is. Congratulations, you have a better record against a softer schedule, knock yourselves out.
                                Be careful what you say about BYU. Looking at what people are saying in this thread, they are apparently your signature win for the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X