Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC12 Got Screwed

They invited the wrong team, clearly.

They got a high school football stadium, a downgrade to their academic profile, and a trojan horse culture that's basically the same as BYU's.

Whoops.

Comment

Give it a rest already.

Comment

0-3. Nice start utes.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          0-3. Nice start utes.
          54-10
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

0-3. Nice start utes.
            Hey, we are generous.

We play for free, and we give the ball away like it's the freaking swine flu.

PAC 12 is getting what they are paying for!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
              54-10
              0-3.

Comment

0-3.
                Good thing we played your piece of shit team or we wouldn't have an fbs win
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Here I am thinking that the SJSU game isn't worth watching, what with their terrible team and being without their starting RB, who apparently is one of the few bright spots on a team that isn't even worth investigating. Then I remember that I still don't know if BYU will win.

And then I see this thread. Oy.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                    They invited the wrong team, clearly.

They got a high school football stadium, a downgrade to their academic profile, and a trojan horse culture that's basically the same as BYU's.

Whoops.
                    Yes, the Pac-whatever should have never invited Colorado.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

0-3.
                      BYU fans crowing about a number they had dick to do with is rich.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

0-3.
                        Love watching folks live vicariously through PAC12 programs since their own team took it's shot on it's home field and came up with a 54-10 loss.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                          BYU fans crowing about a number they had dick to do with is rich.
                          Oh, they did have something to do with the win-loss column.

They are right there with Montana State (who coincidentally is 4-1 with it's lone loss to Utah...a much closer game than 54-10 and in RES) in the LOSS column with a 54-10 score.

We appreciate your contribution Cougars!

Comment

Utes, don't take this bait. We have done a good job for the most part of staying out of the Big 12 anxiety thread. Let's continue to not go there and not get into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
                              Hey, we are generous.

We play for free, and we give the ball away like it's the freaking swine flu.

PAC 12 is getting what they are paying for!
                              but they didn't pay anything.

Seriously though, I'll say that I hope the Utes turn it around and at least finishes in the middle of the PAC. They've been the pride of the non qualifiers and not competing in a BCS conference kind of validates the old argument about the rigor of BCS schedules.
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                              X