Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
    Bob Mould / Foo Fighters.
    I was there as well bopping up and down on the floor. I set a new step record on my Garmin. Great concert. I was thrilled that Bob Mould opened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      I was there as well bopping up and down on the floor. I set a new step record on my Garmin. Great concert. I was thrilled that Bob Mould opened.
      Yeah, great show. My feet were pretty sore at the end.
      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Bon Jovi is coming to Houston in the spring. I'm tempted to get tickets but have no idea if he puts on a good show. Anyone seen him in concert?
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Bon Jovi is coming to Houston in the spring. I'm tempted to get tickets but have no idea if he puts on a good show. Anyone seen him in concert?
          Best concert in 1986!!!!

Not sure how he is solo though.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Bon Jovi is coming to Houston in the spring. I'm tempted to get tickets but have no idea if he puts on a good show. Anyone seen him in concert?
            Man you brag about the worst concerts.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

good show to be sure, but he's no Adele.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Froggy Fresh and Money Maker Mike! and the HFN family not Denzel Washington.

02CB776A-D1CA-40F3-9CCD-CA4F63A02B20.jpg
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Froggy Fresh and Money Maker Mike! and the HFN family not Denzel Washington.

[ATTACH]8770[/ATTACH]
                  Have you been a good boy?
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I will be checking out a couple of shows in the next several weeks after not catching a live show in some time. Have tickets to Depeche Mode in Anaheim in May and then Nine Inch Nails here in Vegas (his only US stop) in June. I guess you could say that I traded these shows to see Hamilton last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Have you been a good boy?
                      That’s none of your business!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        I will be checking out a couple of shows in the next several weeks after not catching a live show in some time. Have tickets to Depeche Mode in Anaheim in May and then Nine Inch Nails here in Vegas (his only US stop) in June. I guess you could say that I traded these shows to see Hamilton last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Do you have a ticket to spare for your fake internet friend?

I always wanted to see Depeche Mode.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

[ATTACH]8770[/ATTACH]
                          Who? I have never even heard of this.

Comment

[ATTACH]8770[/ATTACH]
                            Awesome.

I showed your insta pic to my daughter. She laughed and said that they are coming back to Provo in a week or two. I guess the first tour was a big success.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That’s none of your business!
                              Please tell me they still sing "Payton & Kemp, Penny & Shaq" and not some new shit like "Curry & Durant" and so forth.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Saw Smashing Pumpkins the other night on the tour opener and it was spectacular. James Iha is back and the band was wailing at full throttle, with the addition of some cinematics and theatrics added to the show courtesy of pre-filmed set pieces, backdrops, and little stage hand-assisted flourishes. They stayed mainly with the big hits and only focused on the first six albums (91-99) and everybody went home happy. I'm long since sick and tired of the hits myself and go for the deep cuts, but the show they put on set everything in a new light and they sounded fantastic. To think just a couple years ago Billy was probably ready to hang up the Pumpkins and go down a different road b/c he seemed tired of it-- I don't know if I've ever seen a more enthusiastic and energetic show. And they rocked for over three hours- 31 songs- with very few breaks, very little filler, monstrous, downright abusive drumming by Jimmy Chamberlin, and the obligatory excessive guitar heroics/wankery from Billy. I was in heaven. The darkness before the encore itself was only a minute or 2- just long enough to get a drink and change guitars. I have a few more dates circled on this tour so I can soak it in a little more.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X