CUF Concert Brag Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUF Concert Brag Thread.

I figure we are missing this thread. I'll start.

I'm going to Vegas on saturday to catch Smashing Pumpkins, who are playing DEEEEEEP cuts from Gish and Pisces Iscariot. very stoked!! Anyone else gonna be there?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Originally posted by Commando View Post

I'm going to Vegas on saturday to catch Smashing Pumpkins, who are playing DEEEEEEP cuts from Gish and Pisces Iscariot. very stoked!! Anyone else gonna be there?
    Sounds fun dude.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I will be in Vegas.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Did Donut and Falafel not get invites to the show? I don't like the direction of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Did Donut and Falafel not get invites to the show? I don't like the direction of this thread.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Are we only allowed to brag about future concerts or concerts that we have already attended.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I will be seeing the Avett Brothers on Saturday in Greensboro, NC.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                Are we only allowed to brag about future concerts or concerts that we have already attended.
                All concerts.

My first concert was BB King and Buddy Guy. Beat that, bitches!

Comment

All concerts.

My first concert was Rick Astley and Martika.
                  Game. Set. Match.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    I will be seeing the Avett Brothers on Saturday in Greensboro, NC.
                    How many times is this?

Random story. Yesterday I was listening to The Head and The Heart, and about four songs in I checked my ipod because I thought I had accidentally put on the Avett Bros.

Comment

All concerts.

Alabama!
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

How many times is this?
                        Seven

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Alabama!
                          Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, *dun un un*

Comment

All concerts.

I cannot beat that as a first concert. I'll go ahead and let people mock me when I admit that my first concert was James Taylor. Don't say I have never done anything for

MMW in Seattle was the best concert I have ever been too. It did almost lead to my friend's girlfriend breaking up with him. She was extremely pissed after the concert. MMW was definitely very out that night. I've seen them about 5 times and that one was really the best.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Where did they play?

Comment

Working...
                              X