X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    But par 70. [emoji16]
    77, tho.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      77, tho.
      I heard 78
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Sorry, bro. I was essentially a tag along with a friend who had an extra ticket.
        Good thing the person who was originally offered that ticket wasn’t able to make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          Good thing the person who was originally offered that ticket wasn’t able to make it.
          Yeah, hence my tag along description.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• One of my wife’s friends does show lights. He ran them for the Chili Peppers for years. He’s rolled through Vegas several times and puts us on the list. We’ve seen his work for Dead Weather, Muse and he sent her a text a couple days ago with another opportunity this Thursday.
            Me: Oh. Last update you gave me was that he was with Jack Johnson.
            Her: Yeah.
            Me: So Jack Johnson?
            Me: Oh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Last night at a great venue to see solid B-list bands, the amphitheater in Bend:

04C7DDF7-EFAD-4541-B714-DB6D30BCE624.jpg

Here’s my joke in case the pic is posted wrong: Brandi Carlisle rocked so hard that the crowd turned upside down!

She’s one of my favorite bands to see live. The band is solid and the sound is always mixed perfectly. I think Bend was her last stop on the tour, so we had to indulge her playing most of her new stuff and some covers. Still, a great concert.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Jumping on an early flight to see SP in Oakland tomorrow night.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                  One of my wife’s friends does show lights. He ran them for the Chili Peppers for years. He’s rolled through Vegas several times and puts us on the list. We’ve seen his work for Dead Weather, Muse and he sent her a text a couple days ago with another opportunity this Thursday.
                  Me: Oh. Last update you gave me was that he was with Jack Johnson.
                  Me: So Jack Johnson?
                  Me: Oh.
                  Banana pancakes, tho!
                  Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Jumping on an early flight to see SP in Oakland tomorrow night.
                  How was the concert?

Comment

• How was the concert?
                    It was awesome. No encore b/c BC had food poisoning I guess? There is so much going on onstage there is a lot of 'replayability' on this tour. Going for the hat trick tomorrow night in L.A. They're in Vegas in like a week-- try not to miss this tour. This is the one to see.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• One more slight addition: went to a sold-out Forum on Thursday to see SP one more time on this tour.

Comment

• I forgot to brag that I went to the opening show on the current NIN tour. If you even like them a little bit, I highly advise you to go. An extremely intense experience, as far as musical productions go. Not for the faint of heart or those with epilepsy, though.

Last edited by Commando; 09-21-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          I forgot to brag that I went to the opening show on the current NIN tour. If you even like them a little bit, I highly advise you to go. An extremely intense experience, as far as musical productions go. Not for the faint of heart or those with epilepsy, though.

Opening show on the current tour? So that would have been Vegas Night 1 or did those not count as the tour? I was there for night 2. I heard he did a different set list for all three nights in Vegas and that #3 was the place to be. I have to admit for not being very knowledgeable past the late 90s, and maybe knew seven or eight songs. Light show was both amazing and nauseating. Took this:

Comment

• I also went to see Jack Johnson a few weeks ago. I mentioned that my wife’s friend does lights and he’s currently wrapping up a tour with JJ. Jack is fine. I haven’t voluntarily listened to him since he did the Curious George soundtrack and then maybe 1995ish before that. Actually that song he did for Handsome Boy Modeling School might drag me back into the 2000s. Anyway, the show was decent enough, especially being free. The most interesting thing about it was that he let us watch the show from the tower. Watching the sound board and the light board the whole time was pretty fascinating. About halfway through the show, I turned and there was an iPad sitting there labeled “house lights.” It’s been a long time since I’ve felt that devious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                              Opening show on the current tour? So that would have been Vegas Night 1 or did those not count as the tour? I was there for night 2. I heard he did a different set list for all three nights in Vegas and that #3 was the place to be. I have to admit for not being very knowledgeable past the late 90s, and maybe knew seven or eight songs. Light show was both amazing and nauseating. Took this:

What nights did they play Vegas? They played Phoenix Sept 13 & 14, which were the opening dates on the Cold & Black & Infinite tour...

Comment

• Going to surprise my 15 year old son with tickets to Weezer and the Pixies for Christmas. It will be his first concert.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X