Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    Only one GC PH session now too.
    Does that mean it alternates with the women’s meetings each GC?
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      Only one GC PH session now too.
      I counted that. 48 hours from regular church and 2 hours from General Priesthood session. If we get Stake Conference down to one hour he will just be running up the score.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Does that mean it alternates with the women’s meetings each GC?
        Yup. Make sure you go to PH meeting tonight. Otherwise you’ll have to wait a whole year before it comes around again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
          Yup. Make sure you go to PH meeting tonight. Otherwise you’ll have to wait a whole year before it comes around again.
          lol
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
            I've been thinking such things for a least a decade.
            Yes, ever since prop 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              :thumbsup:
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Yes, ever since prop 8.

Exactly.
                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• I’ve been teach youth Sunday school for 5 years now, today’s announcement genuinely made me sad. By far the best time of my week is the hour spent on Sunday school with my kids.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                    Study groups get the green light!
                    Sweet, who wants to become a polygamist?
                    Lol. I made the same joke to my wife.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      I’ve been teach youth Sunday school for 5 years now, today’s announcement genuinely made me sad. By far the best time of my week is the hour spent on Sunday school with my kids.
                      I genuinely wish you were teaching my youth sunday school class. I'm a sucky teacher.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        I genuinely wish you were teaching my youth sunday school class. I'm a sucky teacher.
                        Have you tried bringing 3 course meals to class?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Now you’ll only be sucky half as often.

PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Apparently Oaks spoke but I slept through it. Sounds like he laid down the law on supporting SSM.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Apparently Oaks spoke but I slept through it. Sounds like he laid down the law on supporting SSM.
                              What’s SSM?
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                Now you’ll only be sucky half as often.

Half as often, but 10 minutes longer each class.

Comment

Working...
                                X