Lol. You are mistaken.

I accept your apology.
    Thanks!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Thanks!
      You should now go apologize to YO for those mean things you said in his nice thread.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Still can't get rid of Sunday school.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
          Think of how many fewer buildings they need if they can push 2 wards through every 2 hours or so.
          I imagine each ward will be offset by 1hour 30 mins. It’s enough to squeeze four wards in without too much issue and possibly five if you want to start one at 3pm. And 3pm church isn’t as bad if you are getting out at 5 instead of 6.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• This guy’s talk sucks.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Study groups get the green light!
              Sweet, who wants to become a polygamist?
              I intend to live forever.
              So far, so good.
              --Steven Wright

Comment

• If 2 hour church is a thing, the days of tithing settlement have got to be numbered, right?

Comment

• My 2 year old is going to be legit pissed once she realizes she's getting hosed out of her bubble time in Nursery. She loves every minute of Nursery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    I just pulled my car over and wept.
                    I pulled my (golf) cart over and wept.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the ward family luncheon after Sunday School... we don't have to leave the building and we can socialize.

Funeral potatoes and Green Bean casseroles.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        Study groups get the green light!
                        Sweet, who wants to become a polygamist?
                        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• President Nelson has cut 50 hours of church meetings a year. He’s truly inspired and I sustain him with both hands.
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            President Nelson has cut 50 hours of church meetings a year. He’s truly inspired and I sustain him with both hands.
                            Only one GC PH session now too.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              That was my thought too. A step to insulate the temple ordinance from the pressure of same sex marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I've been thinking such things for a least a decade.
                              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                Only one GC PH session now too.
                                I actually missed that announcement last time around. I'm kind of bummed, actually.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X