• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    What’s SSM?
    Same sex matriculation

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
      My 2 year old is going to be legit pissed once she realizes she's getting hosed out of her bubble time in Nursery. She loves every minute of Nursery.
      Teaching five year olds for a full hour was really stressing me out. It's hard to do even 20-30 minutes of lesson with those kids. I'm going to start enjoying teaching Primary once again. (Liked it for the month of practicing for the Primary program, because they only left us 25 minutes.)

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        What’s SSM?
        It's like SSA but more formal.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Apparently Oaks spoke but I slept through it. Sounds like he laid down the law on supporting SSM.
          Just to give Marty something to bitch about.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Just to give Marty something to bitch about.
            Yeah, it was pretty anger inducing. Talked about how marriage is between a man and a woman, gender is eternal and only 2 genders. It made exmos blood just boil.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
              President Nelson has cut 50 hours of church meetings a year. He’s truly inspired and I sustain him with both hands.
              The GOAT.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• A couple of women are signing off Facebook for 10 days, as per a Nelson talk. Was that a challenge just for the women?
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  A couple of women are signing off Facebook for 10 days, as per a Nelson talk. Was that a challenge just for the women?
                  Yes. And frankly it couldn't come at a better time. A lot of women getting a little uppity after this Kavanaugh/Ford thing. A mass time-out for the ladies is a great idea. Nelson is GOAT.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    A couple of women are signing off Facebook for 10 days, as per a Nelson talk. Was that a challenge just for the women?
                    I don’t know what you are taking about... I had the night off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Either President Nelson's been reading CS, or we have a mole.

Comment

• Why is the Melchezidek priesthood called the Melchezidek priesthood again?
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Why is the Melchezidek priesthood called the Melchezidek priesthood again?
                          Not because it’s really named after Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            Either President Nelson's been reading CS, or we have a mole.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                              Haha.

I don't get this name change thing, but I am giving him a pass because of everything else.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Haha.

I don't get this name change thing, but I am giving him a pass because of everything else.
                                I’m sure he’s relieved.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X