Moses from Biggest Loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses from Biggest Loser

Just came to our company and talked at noon. He came in as part of our wellness program and told us a little about the show and what he went through. The two question I've had is how many hours do they work out and when do they weigh in and he said the amount of hours you work out depends on your trainer, it can be anywhere from 4 to 8 hours a day. Also they weigh in first thing in the morning and it's not really a scale they are standing on.

4 to 8 hours? Well, most of it is just walking, I'm sure. I'd like to know how much time they spend per day in a real workout. Can't be more than an hour a day or they would all die. I wonder if it's just the one "last chance workout" per week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
      4 to 8 hours? Well, most of it is just walking, I'm sure. I'd like to know how much time they spend per day in a real workout. Can't be more than an hour a day or they would all die. I wonder if it's just the one "last chance workout" per week.
      I could see them working out multiple times with breaks between. And the cumulative time adding up to 4-8 hours.

For what they are playing for - I would be willing to work out that much. As little as they can do to begin, I don't know that your idea of a workout is what he's talking about.

Comment

My dad was Moses' mission comp in Japan. Mose was known for owning the gyoza challenge record.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          the amount of hours you work out depends on your trainer, it can be anywhere from 4 to 8 hours a day.

I use a trainer several times a week, and after 30 minutes I'm cooked.

2 minutes sprinting on the treadmill, followed by lifting, followed by 2 minutes on step machine, followed by lifting, followed by 2 minutes on row machine, bike, or jump rope, followed by lifting. I can't imagine what he'd do to me if he had 8 hours.

Comment

Working...
          X