Where to eat in Utah Valley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    The only per diem I see is when my arm seizes as it reaches for the wallet. Jdawgs, only because I've known Jayson since he was 12, and they're free to me if he's there. (Last time I had lunch in Provo it cost me $687 at Tucanos.)
    Folks, this is how you do a humblebrag. Harry, are you taking notes?

Reminds me of how Clack once snuck in a reference to his German-engineered car when talking about some nice little outing with his family.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Reminds me of how Clack once snuck in a reference to his German-engineered car when talking about some nice little outing with his family.
      Harry, and Others, take notes.

I sense a moderator agenda at play. How could my post of 7:35, replaced by a softer version at 7:37, make it in the thread at 7:46, unless it was a purposeful move to make me look worse than I already do? (Why even bring up a running gag about a 10 year old "fine german automobile" unless you have an agenda?)

Seriously, What gives?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I sense a moderator agenda at play. How could my post of 7:35, replaced by a softer version at 7:37, make it in the thread at 7:46, unless it was a purposeful move to make me look worse than I already do? (Why even bring up a running gag about a 10 year old "fine german automobile" unless you have an agenda?)

Seriously, What gives?
        Jeff could have clicked reply to your original post and never clicked submit until then. It's not a mystery or conspiracy.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Seriously, What gives?
          We could tell you our agenda, but then we would have to kill you.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I don't know. Does driving a beat-up VW bug count as a humblebrag? Sounds okay to me.
            Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
            --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Jeff could have clicked reply to your original post and never clicked submit until then. It's not a mystery or conspiracy.
              This.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Bleu Pablano is fantastic. They had a steady stream of customers today. The Al pastor was very good, but the chicken was much better.

I no longer mourn Chungas closing in Provo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tic View Post
                  I don't know. Does driving a beat-up VW bug count as a humblebrag? Sounds okay to me.
                  2000 A4 Jetta TDI. (My son has it for sale in Provo. 300K+ miles and beat to total hell, but he thinks he can sell it for 3k. A couple of years ago my two sons drove it from Provo to Portland on one tank. They had a two and a half gallon reserve in the trunk, but they wanted to see if they could make it all the way and they did. A few months ago I drove it, and it was still pulling as strong as ever. The rest of it is disintegrating, but that little diesel motor keeps on running. That car had more smiles than about any I could remember.)

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• I thought Bleu Poblano was great. My only complaint is that all three meats I tried tasted the same. They use the same sauce, seasoning, etc with each meat and I thought they all had the same flavor.

Still very good and worth the trip down there.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• I finally made it to Bleu Pablano. I was a little disappointed that a taco was $3.25 until I saw said taco. It was a the size of a small child.

Very tasty!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        I finally made it to Bleu Pablano. I was a little disappointed that a taco was $3.25 until I saw said taco. It was a the size of a small child.

Very tasty!
                        you must have went before this week.

I went on Wednesday and the prices are all raised and a 2 taco combo can now be up to $9.50. There is also a lot of nickle and diming with sauces and add-ons. That wasn't what really made me mad though. What ticked me off was when I received my combo, each taco had 1 of their very delish hand made tortillas and one store bought (appears) white corn tortilla.

Very disappointing to see this much change after the grand opening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                          you must have went before this week.

I went on Wednesday and the prices are all raised and a 2 taco combo can now be up to $9.50. There is also a lot of nickle and diming with sauces and add-ons. That wasn't what really made me mad though. What ticked me off was when I received my combo, each taco had 1 of their very delish hand made tortillas and one store bought (appears) white corn tortilla.

Very disappointing to see this much change after the grand opening.
                          Yeah, it was a 10 days ago or so. Sucks about the changes as that means the Bleu Pablano probably won't last long. Bummer.

I did enjoy the Center Street Deli that was in that location previously. Maybe that location is cursed.

Comment

• Has anyone been to Rib City in American Fork? Seems to be a smaller chain, but I've heard good things.

http://www.ribcity.com

Google said there's one in Sandy on 9400 S., but Google is a filthy liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SandYFan View Post
                              Has anyone been to Rib City in American Fork? Seems to be a smaller chain, but I've heard good things.

http://www.ribcity.com

Google said there's one in Sandy on 9400 S., but Google is a filthy liar.
                              The Smoking Apple in Lindon is a much better choice in the area.
                              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

• Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
                                The Smoking Apple in Lindon is a much better choice in the area.
                                Their meat is great but the BBQ sauce is awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X