Where to eat in Utah Valley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
    Ok, just for you, I'll bite. What's with "wallah" everywhere? People don't know "voila"???
    You should of read more threads here to have a rill understanding of the dialects and accents that people like to make fun of. I did so, and after a few threads, wallah! I knew what was going on. I personally would like to see such ridicule fade into bolivian. Not gwan happen, I'm afraid.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
      You should of read more threads here to have a rill understanding of the dialects and accents that people like to make fun of. I did so, and after a few threads, wallah! I knew what was going on. I personally would like to see such ridicule fade into bolivian. Not gwan happen, I'm afraid.
      I know. I was just letting Donut feel good about himself. Or something like that.

Comment

I ate at the Winger's in Orem before the Utah game. Sticky fingers salad.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Station 22 on Center in provo. It is really freaking good. The menu changes and they are offering a meatloaf sandwich right now that is out of this world. The Reuben is a great example of a Reuben. The memphis is spicy but great. I haven't been disappointed in any of their offerings.

Comment

That fried chicken sandwich looks tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              Station 22 on Center in provo. It is really freaking good. The menu changes and they are offering a meatloaf sandwich right now that is out of this world. The Reuben is a great example of a Reuben. The memphis is spicy but great. I haven't been disappointed in any of their offerings.
              Hmmmm, you may have just inspired me......

Comment

Try the fried chicken sandwich and report!

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                  I ate this about a week ago at the recommendation of many on here and it was pretty good. I would consider going back.
                  Art Vandeley recommended the corn pizza, which was one of 3 we tried there. Corn was definitely the best, IMO.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Had dinner today at Station 22 Cafe. The meatloaf sandwich was very good. Nice toasted bread. I was happy that the ketchup on it was actually more crushed up tomatoes. They used a nice quality cheddar on it as well. I was a fine.

Mrs. Funk had the Memphis Fried Chicken sandwich. Contrary to Coach's claims there was nothing spicy about it. It was good, but I liked the meatloaf better.

The brownies they sold there were amazing.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      Had dinner today at Station 22 Cafe. The meatloaf sandwich was very good. Nice toasted bread. I was happy that the ketchup on it was actually more crushed up tomatoes. They used a nice quality cheddar on it as well. I was a fine.

Mrs. Funk had the Memphis Fried Chicken sandwich. Contrary to Coach's claims there was nothing spicy about it. It was good, but I liked the meatloaf better.

The brownies they sold there were amazing.
                      It was spicy when I had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                        It was spicy when I had it.
                        It had a bit of spice. Mostly, it had a really good smoky flavor.

I will definitely eat there ago, at any rate. The food was really tasty. Their beer batter fries were top notch, too.
                        "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

Yesterday I finally tried J-Dawgs. Not a fan of the sauce on a dog, but otherwise pretty good.
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            Yesterday I finally tried J-Dawgs. Not a fan of the sauce on a dog, but otherwise pretty good.
                            The dogs are good. The special sauce is an abomination. It is nothing more than bbq sauce mixed with honey. BBQ sauce and ketchup should never be anywhere near a hot dog.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Saw this at Kohler's.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

what are oriental foods?
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X