Where to eat in Utah Valley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Asa Ramen on state street across from the University mall is really quite good. The ramen has nice large slices of pork belly in it. I recommend it for a nice fast lunch.

Maple Mountain Brew Co, which has been trying to find a way to sell its beers for some time now, has partnered with Station 22. The rumor is that they will be looking to start a brew-pub in Downtown Provo so they can finally start selling their beers. Maple Mountain has also started making craft sodas.
    You were so close to my office and didn't stop by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      You were so close to my office and didn't stop by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sorry. Next time for sure.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• We ate at the Foundry Grill last night at Sundance. While most of the food was pretty pedestrian, and a little disappointing, they had some killer fried brussel sprouts for an appetizer, and a spicy ginger carrot bisque that was pretty tasty.

Comment

• Excellent gyro from a food truck near LES.

Joe's Cafe in Orem has excellent grits.
          Last edited by OceanBlue; 10-07-2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
            Excellent gyro from a food truck near LES.

Joe's Cafe in Orem has excellent grits.
            the one by the old pizza hut?
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Not sure of the history. I've only been to the area a few times. We live in N.C. Small place, nothing fancy but really friendly. The owner, Joe from East Texas, said his grits were great and he was right.
              Last edited by OceanBlue; 10-07-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• New restaurant in Springville is a must try. All you can eat Korean bbq with the grill on the table style. https://www.yelp.com/biz/e-ga-korean-bbq-springville. It's $24 per person. I think $16 for lunch. The meats weren't top quality but still good. But they had great selection of meat: kalbi, beef and pork pulkogi, sam kyop sal (pork belly), squid, and more. Solid B+ for Korean bbq in general. And solid A+ as a Utah County restaurant.
                Last edited by jay santos; 06-24-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  New restaurant in Springville is a must try. All you can eat Korean bbq with the grill on the table style. https://www.yelp.com/biz/e-ga-korean-bbq-springville. It's $24 per person. I think $16 for lunch. The meats weren't top quality. But they had great selection of meat: kalbi, beef and pork pulkogi, sam kyop sal (pork belly), squid, and more. Solid B+ for Korean bbq in general. And solid A+ as a Utah County restaurant.
                  Sounds good. I've done Mr BBQ in Fullerton CA 3 times now (same concept of all you can eat Korean BBQ) and it is awesome. I'll have to try this place next time I'm in Utah

Comment

New restaurant in Springville is a must try. All you can eat Korean bbq with the grill on the table style. https://www.yelp.com/biz/e-ga-korean-bbq-springville. It's $24 per person. I think $16 for lunch. The meats weren't top quality but still good. But they had great selection of meat: kalbi, beef and pork pulkogi, sam kyop sal (pork belly), squid, and more. Solid B+ for Korean bbq in general. And solid A+ as a Utah County restaurant.
                    You just made my day. There's a place in Garden Grove that I hit whenever I'm in OPc

Comment

New restaurant in Springville is a must try. All you can eat Korean bbq with the grill on the table style. https://www.yelp.com/biz/e-ga-korean-bbq-springville. It's $24 per person. I think $16 for lunch. The meats weren't top quality but still good. But they had great selection of meat: kalbi, beef and pork pulkogi, sam kyop sal (pork belly), squid, and more. Solid B+ for Korean bbq in general. And solid A+ as a Utah County restaurant.
                      Thanks. Can't wait to try it.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Peace on Earth Coffee on Center Street in Provo. The sandwich was respectable and they have nitro cold brew coffee, which is one of my favorite ways to drink coffee. Apparently they also serve liquor. I didn't have any as it was the middle of the work day and I am not an alcoholic.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                          Peace on Earth Coffee on Center Street in Provo. The sandwich was respectable and they have nitro cold brew coffee, which is one of my favorite ways to drink coffee. Apparently they also serve liquor. I didn't have any as it was the middle of the work day and I am not an alcoholic.
                          Guess you know where your next Provo soiree is going to be!
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Best fish and chips I've ever had. The On the Hook food truck.

https://onthehookfishandchips.com/utah-calendar/

Comment

Best fish and chips I've ever had. The On the Hook food truck.

https://onthehookfishandchips.com/utah-calendar/
                              Do they do deep fried mars bars?

Comment

• Taking out the family for dinner on Friday for MIL’s birthday. She wants a “good steak”. Considering she lives in Provo and I don’t, it would seem the onus to find a place would be on her. It would seem ....

Any recommendations? It doesn’t need to be a high end chop house, but I would prefer something better than Outback

Comment

Working...
                                X