BYU videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Does anyone know what this is? I had never seen it until now. And now I wish I had never seen it.

[YOUTUBE]VfCy_t4BH9Y[/YOUTUBE]

There are all sorts of weird BYU videos on Youtube.

is right. We are so dorky.
    "Remember to double tap"

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Egz-kAw6pmA[/YOUTUBE]

I wonder when this was made. The parking lot footage is so 1985.
      "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
        so you're saying that they should make the quad into the grove. hmm, while I like the idea, I don't think it would work with the library being just below it. the nerds would complain.
        I'm saying we should tailgate on campus like many other schools. And that it would be convenient to be near the bookstore and would likely increase foot traffic and game day sales. Not sure what that has to do with the Grove.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Wz1AbGu6HmA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]x9XMQSdEe8Q[/YOUTUBE]
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

[YOUTUBE]j7UJFbrQaSo[/YOUTUBE]

When I was at BYU, people would pay $25 to get on the waiting list at Wyview, even if they weren't married or dating anyone.

Are they having trouble getting people to move there now?
              What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
              -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

I'm saying we should tailgate on campus like many other schools. And that it would be convenient to be near the bookstore and would likely increase foot traffic and game day sales. Not sure what that has to do with the Grove.
                Every campus I've been a part of or been to (which I'll admit doesn't go beyond 15 or so) had tailgaiting really close or right next to the stadium, usually in stadium parking lots. It seems to me that Ole Miss is an exception in that the Grove is more in the heart of campus and not right next to the stadium.

I think it would be cool if BYU had more game day festivities on campus, but I don't think people would go for it because they're all sticks in the mud. It seems the administration doesn't want people tailgaiting anyways, and if they do then it should begin no more than two hours before kickoff.
                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                  Every campus I've been a part of or been to (which I'll admit doesn't go beyond 15 or so) had tailgaiting really close or right next to the stadium, usually in stadium parking lots. It seems to me that Ole Miss is an exception in that the Grove is more in the heart of campus and not right next to the stadium.

I think it would be cool if BYU had more game day festivities on campus, but I don't think people would go for it because they're all sticks in the mud. It seems the administration doesn't want people tailgaiting anyways, and if they do then it should begin no more than two hours before kickoff.
                  USC is on campus.

The Luckeyes tailgate on campus and off campus but pretty much everywhere except right next to the stadium.

Notre Dame puts all of their game day stuff on campus, right on the quad area (the drunkards cook wieners in the parking lot, but when have you ever heard someone tell you to visit the parking lot when going to a Notre Dame game?).

Florida State tailgates on campus. I spent my entire day walking around the campus, almost none of it walking through the stadium parking lot.

Are you seeing the trend? These schools, that seem to know a thing or two about college football, all share in this thing called tradition, with an alumni base that has a close connection to the school, the band, the mascot, and the campus.

I agree that BYU is a stick in the mud, but there is a clear pattern amongst schools that do it right.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                    Wouldn't that result in untidiness on campus?
                    The grass is sacred at byu. COUGARS DON"T CUT CORNERS!

EDIT: WHan am I going to learn to read the whole thread before I reply?
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

USC is on campus.

The Luckeyes tailgate on campus and off campus but pretty much everywhere except right next to the stadium.

Notre Dame puts all of their game day stuff on campus, right on the quad area (the drunkards cook wieners in the parking lot, but when have you ever heard someone tell you to visit the parking lot when going to a Notre Dame game?).

Florida State tailgates on campus. I spent my entire day walking around the campus, almost none of it walking through the stadium parking lot.

Are you seeing the trend? These schools, that seem to know a thing or two about college football, all share in this thing called tradition, with an alumni base that has a close connection to the school, the band, the mascot, and the campus.

I agree that BYU is a stick in the mud, but there is a clear pattern amongst schools that do it right.
                      exactly! Having the traditions on campus allows for visitors to get a feel for the University and also provides an opportunity to truly "host" those attending the game. The band playing on campus before the game would be sweet. ND and others do an awesome job of this.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

[YOUTUBE]QBCrJMzMiP0[/YOUTUBE]

:surprise:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hack. Try to keep up.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

[YOUTUBE]QBCrJMzMiP0[/YOUTUBE]

:surprise:
                              Maybe the worst thing I've ever seen. I hate you for posting it.

Comment

Last edited by kccougar; 10-29-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X