• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video is KC singing JT "Cry me a river"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    *Banned*

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure this is exactly the right thread, but close enough.

Kirby Heyborne resurfaces in this cool new video from Velour standouts The Moth & the Flame (whose new EP was produced by Joey Waronker).

http://www.mtvu.com/video/?vid=981485&id=1700227
        Last edited by Commando; 11-22-2013, 11:04 AM.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Not sure this is exactly the right thread, but close enough.

Kirby Heyborne resurfaces in this cool new video from Velour standouts The Moth & the Flame (whose new EP was produced by Joey Waronker).

http://www.mtvu.com/video/?vid=981485&id=1700227
          This is really good stuff. The drums and bass were recorded at my friend's studio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Not sure this is exactly the right thread, but close enough.

First Lars and the Real Girl, now this. What is it with Mormons and mannequins?

Comment

• If we are including these type of videos, we need to include the Imagine Dragons video that was filmed at BYU.

There are some Studio C cameos in there.

Thanks BYU Broadcasting!
              Last edited by beefytee; 11-22-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Chase Fischer coming off the bench with some heat!

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I heard Frank Bartley is doing D'Angelo's Untitled. Should be amazing.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    I heard Frank Bartley is doing D'Angelo's Untitled. Should be amazing.
                    LOL. Is that the "Six Pack" video?

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                      If we are including these type of videos, we need to include the Imagine Dragons video that was filmed at BYU.

Thanks BYU Broadcasting!
                      I like that video a lot more than their muppet cock fight one.

Was that the Jurassic Park kid in the video? I also saw John Heder.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I heard Frank Bartley is doing D'Angelo's Untitled. Should be amazing.
                        Great, now he'll be suspended for the tourney.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                          If we are including these type of videos, we need to include the Imagine Dragons video that was filmed at BYU.

Thanks BYU Broadcasting!
                          Longtime Provo music icon Corey Fox co-directed that. He is the guy that owns Velour Live Music Gallery on University Ave. He's is probably the number one reason Provo has one of the best music scenes in the west and has spawned several major label acts like Neon Trees and Imagine Dragons. Great guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            This is really good stuff. The drums and bass were recorded at my friend's studio.
                            Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            Longtime Provo music icon Corey Fox co-directed that. He is the guy that owns Velour Live Music Gallery on University Ave. He's is probably the number one reason Provo has one of the best music scenes in the west and has spawned several major label acts like Neon Trees and Imagine Dragons. Great guy.
                            FYI, there is a name dropper thread for people who need to feel important.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

FYI, there is a name dropper thread for people who need to feel important.
                              I'm just giving deep background.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                I like that video a lot more than their muppet cock fight one.

Was that the Jurassic Park kid in the video? I also saw John Heder.
                                Yup.. definitely the jurassic park kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X