Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh? That's it?

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Bump.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Bump.

For what?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?

https://youtu.be/ewkIXwJe3Zk
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?

15 seconds.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

[color="purple"]Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?
              I cringed reading the title.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?

Why do these videos always take place in cars?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I made it past the chorus. Turned it off once they started that dancing-in-place thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Grrrr I get mad just scrolling past and seeing the screen capture.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I have to admit I love this kind of stuff. I love the creativity of our youth. Even when it's cringy.

Comment

the 33 second mark.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• With 92 views thus far it's taking the internet by storm.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            With 92 views thus far it's taking the internet by storm.
                            86 of those are dabrockster though
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Grrrr I get mad just scrolling past and seeing the screen capture.
                              You might want to wait out the sister in the back seat though. Maybe crash that homecoming.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                                I have to admit I love this kind of stuff. I love the creativity of our youth. Even when it's cringy.
                                Santos you aren't alone. My 7 year old would love this.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X