Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    86 of those are dabrockster though
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    15 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    the 33 second mark.
    I beat you guy's... made to 48 seconds...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

I thought it was funny. I might read it wrong - but from the faces they were pulling when they started, I get the impression they were just having fun and weren't taking it too serious either. When that happens - I don't cringe quite as quickly as when it looks like someone is serious - like the make way for BYU guy. That is all cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?

https://youtu.be/ewkIXwJe3Zk
    The church shouldn’t have decreased the missionary ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?

https://youtu.be/ewkIXwJe3Zk
    I laughed when they hit the whip.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

I'm fascinated by Mormon parody videos and this one may be one of the most fascinating.

It also led me back down the rabbit hole of Mormon parody videos last night and led me to this one.

The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

And this one

The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    I'm fascinated by Mormon parody videos and this one may be one of the most fascinating.

It also led me back down the rabbit hole of Mormon parody videos last night and led me to this one.
    And this one
    Funk even as a sworn enemy of yours, I need to intervene on behalf of your best interest. You need to make better use of your time. I cannot imagine wasting any time watching those videos. They are boring as hell, why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that I have no clue.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Funk even as a sworn enemy of yours, I need to intervene on behalf of your best interest. You need to make better use of your time. I cannot imagine wasting any time watching those videos. They are boring as hell, why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that I have no clue.
    Fair point. Very fair point. I need help.
    --SeattleUte

And this one

I wonder how many of these are made by missionaries. Think of how few options they have for entertaining themselves on p-day. I know the missionaries in my area made some parody video a few years ago, which was used a spiritual thought at dinner appointments. It was way worse than these ones.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Thanks Funk. I think those are pretty funny, actually. I don't know that I'd go looking for them, but I thought these two were pretty well done, over all.