BYU videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU videos

Does anyone know what this is? I had never seen it until now. And now I wish I had never seen it.

[YOUTUBE]VfCy_t4BH9Y[/YOUTUBE]

There are all sorts of weird BYU videos on Youtube.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

I thought it was cute. And the woman looks like Uma.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]j7UJFbrQaSo[/YOUTUBE]

sigpic

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Egz-kAw6pmA[/YOUTUBE]

sigpic

Comment

http://byucougars.com/video/m-footba...l-fan-playbook

Comment

Nerdiness aside, I am really glad that BYU is trying to up the ante.

Having the band play at the Cougar 45 minutes before the game is a good start. It is the wrong execution, but it is a good start. If I were in charge I think I would encourage everyone to tailgate everywhere, but especially up on campus on the main quad area. Easy access to bookstore (increased sales). Band can perform an hour or so before kickoff at BY statue. Everyone can follow the band down to the stadium as the band plays various cadence beats.
            Also, encourage people to tailgate all day, not 2.5 hours before kickoff. And certainly not in the freaking parking lot west of the stadium.

The kickoff "Go Cougars" is a good idea.

The added band/fan participation after first downs is a good idea

Overall, this is the right idea. We need more of this stuff and it needs to continue to get better. I think it will.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Having the band play at the Cougar 45 minutes before the game is a good start. It is the wrong execution, but it is a good start. If I were in charge I think I would encourage everyone to tailgate everywhere, but especially up on campus on the main quad area. Easy access to bookstore (increased sales). Band can perform an hour or so before kickoff at BY statue. Everyone can follow the band down to the stadium as the band plays various cadence beats.
              Also, encourage people to tailgate all day, not 2.5 hours before kickoff. And certainly not in the freaking parking lot west of the stadium.

Overall, this is the right idea. We need more of this stuff and it needs to continue to get better. I think it will.
              The 2 minutes of just singing "don't stop believing" was very bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                note that I left that out of my review.

I might have to take a pass on that. Some things are best left to the CUSS..Cougar United Student Section.

sigpic

Comment

I think it's great that they are trying. But the whole thing strikes me as distinctly Mormon. A heavily correlated "fan playbook". Complete with choreography and prescribed way of doing things.
                  "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

If I were in charge I think I would encourage everyone to tailgate everywhere, but especially up on campus on the main quad area. Easy access to bookstore (increased sales). Band can perform an hour or so before kickoff at BY statue. Everyone can follow the band down to the stadium as the band plays various cadence beats.

Wouldn't that result in untidiness on campus?
                    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

so you're saying that they should make the quad into the grove. hmm, while I like the idea, I don't think it would work with the library being just below it. the nerds would complain.
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        the whole thing was very bizarre. I tend to agree w/ FM
                        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                          Wouldn't that result in untidiness on campus?
                          Not to mention dead grass.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Not to mention dead grass.
                            cougars don't cut corners.
                            Alessandro Manzoni

pelagius

Comment

Effing Journey

Comment

Working...
                              X