86 of those are dabrockster though
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      15 seconds.
      Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      the 33 second mark.
      I beat you guy's... made to 48 seconds...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• I thought it was funny. I might read it wrong - but from the faces they were pulling when they started, I get the impression they were just having fun and weren't taking it too serious either. When that happens - I don't cringe quite as quickly as when it looks like someone is serious - like the make way for BYU guy. That is all cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?

https://youtu.be/ewkIXwJe3Zk
          The church shouldn’t have decreased the missionary ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Odds are at least one of these girls was/will be a BYU student. Also, yikes! How far can you make it without cringing?

https://youtu.be/ewkIXwJe3Zk
            I laughed when they hit the whip.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• I'm fascinated by Mormon parody videos and this one may be one of the most fascinating.

It also led me back down the rabbit hole of Mormon parody videos last night and led me to this one.

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• And this one

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  I'm fascinated by Mormon parody videos and this one may be one of the most fascinating.

It also led me back down the rabbit hole of Mormon parody videos last night and led me to this one.
                  Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  And this one
                  Funk even as a sworn enemy of yours, I need to intervene on behalf of your best interest. You need to make better use of your time. I cannot imagine wasting any time watching those videos. They are boring as hell, why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that I have no clue.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Funk even as a sworn enemy of yours, I need to intervene on behalf of your best interest. You need to make better use of your time. I cannot imagine wasting any time watching those videos. They are boring as hell, why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that I have no clue.
                    Fair point. Very fair point. I need help.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      And this one

I wonder how many of these are made by missionaries. Think of how few options they have for entertaining themselves on p-day. I know the missionaries in my area made some parody video a few years ago, which was used a spiritual thought at dinner appointments. It was way worse than these ones.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Thanks Funk. I think those are pretty funny, actually. I don't know that I'd go looking for them, but I thought these two were pretty well done, over all.

Comment

• Last edited by Donuthole; 10-08-2020, 05:41 PM.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• they should have finished the job at haun's mill
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• BYU videos

For a ward video, I thought it was cute.

PS. Still not going back to church during the pandemic.
                              "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                                For a ward video, I thought it was cute.

PS. Still not going back to church during the pandemic.
                                Yeah, pretty impressed with the production value.

Comment

Working...
                                X